This is a MUST read for everyone with CANDIDA.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice This is a MUST read for everyone with CANDIDA.

This topic contains 93 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  laurenziano 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • Author

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Garlica;53803 wrote: I just need to note: almost everyone of my age, older and yonger has amalgam but not everyone of those has candida.

Some people excrete mercury easier than others. It’s genetically.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

TheChosenOne;54101 wrote:

I just need to note: almost everyone of my age, older and yonger has amalgam but not everyone of those has candida.

It’s no coincidence that those with lots of mutations in the methylation pathway are also often mercury poisoned.

Dr. Chris Shade (very) briefly covers the topic of the difference in individuals regarding their ability to excrete mercury in this lecture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDP-bJyEHyA

Check out the 4:50-6:15 mark. I would guess many here are in the “flat out-of-luck” group to which he refers. Good news though, even with poor genetics you can recover.

Vegan Catlady
    Replies: 626

ThomasJoel2;55154 wrote:

I just need to note: almost everyone of my age, older and yonger has amalgam but not everyone of those has candida.

It’s no coincidence that those with lots of mutations in the methylation pathway are also often mercury poisoned.

Dr. Chris Shade (very) briefly covers the topic of the difference in individuals regarding their ability to excrete mercury in this lecture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDP-bJyEHyA

Check out the 4:50-6:15 mark. I would guess many here are in the “flat out-of-luck” group to which he refers. Good news though, even with poor genetics you can recover.

quick question about methylation-

If someone was exposed to a life-threatening dose of mercury by contamination as an infant, would you have to be born with a methylation issue, or could it have caused the methylation issue?

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Vegan Catlady;55157 wrote:

quick question about methylation-

If someone was exposed to a life-threatening dose of mercury by contamination as an infant, would you have to be born with a methylation issue, or could it have caused the methylation issue?
    Well, I don’t think many are exposed to “life-threatening” doses. Life-altering would be a better way to put it.

Mercury and methylation issues go hand in hand. The more mercury you are exposed to, the greater the stress put on your methylation cycle. The weaker your methylation cycle is due to genetic mutations or other environmental stressors, the less able you are to excrete mercury.

Vegan Catlady
    Replies: 626

ThomasJoel2;55227 wrote:

Well, I don’t think many are exposed to “life-threatening” doses. Life-altering would be a better way to put it.

Mercury and methylation issues go hand in hand. The more mercury you are exposed to, the greater the stress put on your methylation cycle. The weaker your methylation cycle is due to genetic mutations or other environmental stressors, the less able you are to excrete mercury.

Well I know someone whose infant was cut up by a mercury containing bulb/glass, and almost died in the hospital with brain swelling and mercury poisoning.

I am sure they have researched their issues from every angle,
    but sometimes you can be told that something isnt worth looking for if your not “born” with the issue….and im not exactly trusting of doctors knowing everything :/

SoloBallerina
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

There is a valid reason candida is in your body… it needs it. It’s purpose is to decompose your body after death…until then it just needs to be kept under control.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

SoloBallerina;55280 wrote: There is a valid reason candida is in your body… it needs it. It’s purpose is to decompose your body after death…until then it just needs to be kept under control.

I don’t think a dead body is decomposed by candida. I think there are more powerful factors at work.

Anyway, candida is present on and in all of us. Like so many other micro-organisms.

Just eat healthy foods and don’t overuse antibiotics. That will allow your body and all of its guests (which outnumber “you” by far, in cell count) to reach an equilibrium. Reaching this equilibrium has evolved during thousands of years, so all we need to do is give it a chance.

Good food, a healthy lifestyle (very important!), not too much stress, and time. That’s all it takes for the equilibrium to be reached.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Replies: 410

Floggi;56251 wrote: Just eat healthy foods and don’t overuse antibiotics. That will allow your body and all of its guests (which outnumber “you” by far, in cell count) to reach an equilibrium. Reaching this equilibrium has evolved during thousands of years, so all we need to do is give it a chance.

Good food, a healthy lifestyle (very important!), not too much stress, and time. That’s all it takes for the equilibrium to be reached.

Lol. The last time I used antibiotics is 10 years ago. I’ve always been eating healthy, especially the last year. This equilibrium you are talking about has NOT been reached.
    Unless you eat McDonald’s every day, your diet is not the reason why one has a candida problem.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Hi anna; can you move this thread to the mercury subforum? Thank you!

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

bump for anna

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

ThomasJoel2;57755 wrote: bump for anna

crow
    Replies: 4

Hello this is a question for Kenny:

now that you have removed your amalgam fillings and chelated, did your white tongue and all your other candida symptoms disappear?

crow
    Replies: 4

apparently not …

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Of course not.

Removing amalgams has no measurable effect. Perhaps on your wallet, certainly not on your health.

Rabelais

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘This is a MUST read for everyone with CANDIDA.’ is closed to new replies.