The diet lists

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions The diet lists

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Evurr 9 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Evurr
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 20

I’m new to all this and I’ve been looking through the diet list, particularly the “don’t” list.

Some items don’t actually say they promote candida, just that they are not good for you, i.e. the comment about Soy oil containing GMO.

Now, I know GMO is bad in general, but does this mean this is something to be avoided simply because it contains GMO or does it actually promote candida?

It is important to me to be sure I know why I am cutting things out or including them, if it’s just because the person writing the list has decided that it’s not good for me then I don’t think I’ll cut it out. If it’s because it won’t help me beat the candida then I’ll try to cut it out.

Does that make sense?

Can anyone tell me whether the don’t list only contains foods that make candida worse specifically?

Meile
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

It is believed GMO foods contain toxins that cause allergies and weaken the immune system. Any food that is poisonous weakens the body in it’s fight against candida.

Evurr

I am taking supliments that boost the immune system anyway so I won’t worry about things like that too much.

Personally I think I will try to cut out the worst culprits first and see how that goes.

I’m just not the kind of person to live an extreme life…..

But thanks heaps for the info anyway.

Evurr

sorry for being grumpy.. this is putting me in a bad place :o(

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘The diet lists’ is closed to new replies.