The detox phase

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions The detox phase

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  annajona80 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

annajona80
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

Hi there 🙂

Hopefully someone in here can give me some good advice 🙂 I am about to start the detox phase before starting the candida diet. According to the 5 step program you should do the detox for a week. I have been doing a cleanse for the past 9 days (it will be over tomorrow) where I ate gluten-free grains, lots of veggies, beans, seeds and the only fruit I ate was blueberries and apples (plus frozen mango about three times). I start my day of by drinking 2 glasses of water and then half a glass of room temperature water with the juice from half of a lemon. What I am wondering is if I need to do a full week of detoxing since I already have been doing some sort of detoxing. What is your experience?

Best regards Anna Jona

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think you’ve done plenty of detoxing, that is what the cleanse is more or less…no need to overdo it.

-raster

annajona80
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

Thanks so much for your reply.

That´s what I was thinking, i.e. that I would not need to do a week of detox. I want to try the detox drink thou´ so I think I´ll do a couple of days of the detox phase and see how my body reacts to it.

But again, thanks for replying 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘The detox phase’ is closed to new replies.