The candia5 test

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions The candia5 test

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

I have been reading on the forum that taking the candia5 test is recommended so that you can get a diagnosis.

Is this diagnosis something I can take to the doctor/alternative doctor and they will take seriously, or is the diagnosis just for me, so that I know for sure what it is?

I am pretty sure I got candida, but I have never gotten a diagnoses. So if I already am treating myself for candida will a diagnosis help me in any way?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well you can bring it to a doctor but they might not know what to do about the diagnosis because they don’t have many drugs that will treat you.

-raster

smurfie
    Participant

What about the allergy shots they have for candida?

If it’s not going to do anything for me, I feel like the only thing it potentially could do is getting me in trouble with a potential boyfriend if he found out I KNEW I had candida and didn’t tell him and now he has it too.. These are the things I am not looking forward to later in life, but I fear I will have to face.

To be honest I don’t have a lot of hope to get better, it has been 8 years. How many actually overcome candida and become healthy again?
    I haven’t heard of many..

raster
    Participant

Well I would check out the shots or try out diflucan, try out boulardii, or biofilm protocol.

-raster

smurfie
    Participant

I tried diflucan for 3 weeks previously and that really didn’t work.
    I just read about boulardii and it says that people that are allergic to yeast should stay away from it. Do you know any of this? Have anyone here had good results with that?
    I will also look more into biofilm protocol, thanks.

raster
    Participant

Well most people get their allergies tested and that show they know if they are allergic to anything.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘The candia5 test’ is closed to new replies.