The big picture

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice The big picture

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  first_edition 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

first_edition
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Candida albicans cells during the hyphai phase of their life cycle can cause perforations to the intestinal wall, which then gives them entry into the blood stream. This can lead to a systemic infection, as they travel around the body to infect other organs. Whilst a person is on a Candida diet with a reduced carbohydrate intake, they will have a low white blood cell count and a reduced ability to repair damaged tissue. A low white cell count will result in pathogenic infections like the flu virus, taking significantly longer to recover from. Cuts and scrapes will also take a greater time to heal than normal. The numerous scientific journals I have read suggest that when there is a decline in blood sugar levels, each yeast cell produces four spores. These reside in body tissue or blood stream until blood sugar levels increase and promote budding into a yeast cell. Although yeast cells are killed by anti-fungal food or supplements, spores are NOT. The only known biological substance at the time of writing, which can break down the chitin wall of spores is the enzyme chitinase. As far as I’m aware the FDA have not approved the use of this enzyme for human consumption. Therefore finding a Candida diet to control your symptoms and heal your body is the best way forward.

One science journal investigating the life cycle of Candida albicans reported that it can take anywhere from several hours to over 12 days for a spore to bud into a yeast cell. This would explain why some people believe they have cured them themselves, as they don’t realise it can days before enough spores develop into yeast cells to cause the return of recognisable symptoms.

CanDo
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 10

So you just have to avoid sugar as it cant be cured? I did think this myself how difficult it must be to remove all instance of this from the body when systemic.

Might a 15 day fast stand a chance?

Nyczace
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

So in other words….

first_edition
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

The body is constantly fighting a battle to maintain a balance of pH, blood sugar, blood pressure etc. Therefore you need sugar from complex carbohydrates like pasta and potatoes in your diet but not refined sugar from biscuits, sweets etc. If you cut out complex carbohydrates or fast your brain will not function to its full capacity, a low white blood cell count and a much slower regeneration of cells to heal the body are likely to occur.

Until the enzyme chitinase becomes available to be intravenously introduced into the bloodstream then eliminating a systemic infection is highly unlikely.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.