The benefits of black currant!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions The benefits of black currant!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

http://www.liveandfeel.com/medicinalplants/black_currant.html

“The fruits, leaves and buds of the black currant have multiple effects in treating and preventing various diseases. Because it contains vitamin C, the black currant is used in treating cardiovascular diseases, preventing cardiac insufficiency and vascular accidents, it increases the resistance of fragile sanguine capillaries, reduces arterial hypertension. Also, it intensifies weak peripheral circulation caused by menopause, cleans the blood of toxins, wastes and cholesterol.

The black currant diet is useful against rheumatism, arthritis and gout. The plant stimulates digestion, stimulates the functioning of the liver, pancreas, spleen and kidneys. Because of its diuretic qualities, the plant is useful for people suffering from oliguria.

Being astringent, this fruit is useful against diarrhea and dysentery. Black currants are also useful against tiredness and overwork. The diet with these fruits is also recommended to plethoric and lymphatic people and to women who suffer from circulation disorders due to menopause.

Black currant is recommended as a systemic anti-inflammatory agent with actions similar to those of natural cortisone, in cutaneous, acute and chronic allergies, bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis, and diabetic retinopathy. In external use, the mixtures from black currant fruits are used for treating abcess, dermatosis, eczemas, insect stings or hits. The mixtures from buds are used in urticaria.”

-raster

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

This is something I’d benefit from. Thanks Raster!

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I saw some of this at work and thought about getting it, but my other supplements were just too costly. Are you saying that you think it would be good for Candida and if so, why? I know the Vitamin C is good of course, but I was curious if you knew of any antfungal properties, etc…

SugarIsBad
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 28

So will I only feel better and not worse if I keep eating black currants on my diet? I mean, a lot of them. They have carbs. Are you sure there would be no flare-ups?
    Thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is not a no carb diet so I wouldn’t worry about carbs whatsoever because you need carbs to be healthy. The main thing I would worry about is the sugar or mold content.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘The benefits of black currant!’ is closed to new replies.