Th1/Th2 Balance, Pine Cone Extract, and My Rotten Experience (Jorge???)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Th1/Th2 Balance, Pine Cone Extract, and My Rotten Experience (Jorge???)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  FishaOfMen 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

FishaOfMen
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 29

I’ve read a lot about Th1/Th2 balance and how it’s affected by candida. Basically, we all have a ton of T-helper immune cells. Those afflicted with candida typically have too many Th2 cells and not enough Th1 cells.

There are many things to help Th1 cells. One is pine cone extract. I recently purchased Immune Extra caps from Amazon, which is straight pine cone extract. I started with 1/4 of a capsule a couple weeks ago and have worked up to 3/4 of a capsule. The more I take of this, though, the worse I feel. I now have some wicked insomnia, and my body feels like it’s full of inflammation.

My question is: Is this a good thing? What’s happening with my body? Perhaps my Th1 system is now fighting candida but completely inflamed because there is so much candida. I know I’m dealing with some die-off, but this is more than just die-off. My whole body hurts and I’m finding it really hard to work.

By the way, I have some of the worst allergies my allergist has ever seen. I have a pretty nasty candida allergy to boot.

Any thoughts would be very appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Th1/Th2 Balance, Pine Cone Extract, and My Rotten Experience (Jorge???)’ is closed to new replies.