TEAS- St. John's Wort and Holy Yerba mate OK??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions TEAS- St. John's Wort and Holy Yerba mate OK??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Teelili 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Teelili
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 5

This helps unfog my brain- I have depression and experienced symptoms the first night after starting this cleanse. I hope it’s ok that a drank this tea along with stretching, I didn’t know what else to do.

Thanks!!

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

It’s normal and a good thing to have some detox symptoms during the cleanse. It means it’s working.

We don’t encourage any herbal teas on the cleanse to really give your body a chance to focus on detoxing however if you feel you need them then it will be fine.

Good luck!

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Teelili
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 5

Okay, it scared me a lil bit, but I will keep this in mind and try to stick it out. I was also able to let my significant other know that it was affecting my mental health so he could help me get through it and avoid going to the hospital or doctor where they will give me drugs. I think this is important for people with similar issues to know.

Thank you!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘TEAS- St. John's Wort and Holy Yerba mate OK??’ is closed to new replies.