Target the colon (hot topic)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Target the colon (hot topic)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Paperstars 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

Thank you very much Jorge. I needed to read something exactly like this. It sounds very promising and expect to see very good results.

Could you or Danny please answer these questions?

1. Would I expect die-off in a traditional way, like many describe as ‘flu-like symptoms’.

2. What ways could I prevent damage to my intestines? I know curcumin powder is anti-inflammatory. What else would help? I just don’t want to have cramps, or soreness (inside and at the entrance…).

Much appreciated,

Matt

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

dvjorge;58216 wrote: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2184216&s=1#i1

Jorge

I have found it incredibly difficult to get a hold of Nystatin in the past. I even tried to use Canadian Pharmacies because I couldn’t get any doctors to provide a script for it.

Are there any other antifungals that might be more natural based that could achieve the same result?

Also what about Coffee enemas? There are plenty of sites claiming coffee enemas will help the Liver & Gall bladder remove bile and increase the production of Glutathione, thereby increasing the bodies ability to heal.

Paperstars
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 47

kodaz2005;58236 wrote:

I have found it incredibly difficult to get a hold of Nystatin in the past. I even tried to use Canadian Pharmacies because I couldn’t get any doctors to provide a script for it.

Are there any other antifungals that might be more natural based that could achieve the same result?

Also what about Coffee enemas? There are plenty of sites claiming coffee enemas will help the Liver & Gall bladder remove bile and increase the production of Glutathione, thereby increasing the bodies ability to heal.

I was under the impression that Nystatin was easier to acquire in the states lol but yeah, I was told you can get it two places. I will just copy and paste the exact message.

You have two options;

1) there is a brand of pure nystatin powder sold for animals called “Medistatin” you can buy online.

2) or you can buy from Fludan. Fludan’s powder looks and tastes the same as Medistatin so I believe it is real.

There is even a thread here about medistatin:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9319_Ruffian—medistatin.aspx

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Are you actually considering acquiring illegal drugs of uncertain origin, with unknown ingredients in unknown concentrations, and putting that stuff into your body for a prolongued time without any medical advice or supervision?

Sounds risky, to say the least…

If I may ask a question: how does this agree with the popular conspiracy theory of “big evil pharma” trying to sell us anything they can through any channel they can find? It seems to me that, at least in this case, pharma+regulators are quite restrictive, and that “big evil patients” are doing anything they can to spend their money on pharmaceuticals.

It’s a strange world for sure…

Paperstars

Rabelais;58239 wrote:
    Are you actually considering acquiring illegal drugs of uncertain origin, with unknown ingredients in unknown concentrations, and putting that stuff into your body for a prolongued time without any medical advice or supervision?

Sounds risky, to say the least…

If I may ask a question: how does this agree with the popular conspiracy theory of “big evil pharma” trying to sell us anything they can through any channel they can find? It seems to me that, at least in this case, pharma+regulators are quite restrictive, and that “big evil patients” are doing anything they can to spend their money on pharmaceuticals.

It’s a strange world for sure…

I just passed the information I got. I haven’t tried either one, it was just someone’s supposed experience on both. I just thought it’s fair to share the information. It definitely goes without saying that there is definitely a big risk involved since who knows where the drug comes from so it’s definitely use at your own risk but isn’t that with any drug, even regulated ones. Like this incidence, even some of the doctors and pharmacists had no idea. http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2013/07/14/inside_ontarios_chemotherapy_scandal.html

There’s people of questionable intentions on both sides. I suppose it’s like life itself – who can you really trust?

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

TheXtremisT;58219 wrote: Thank you very much Jorge. I needed to read something exactly like this. It sounds very promising and expect to see very good results.

1. Would I expect die-off in a traditional way, like many describe as ‘flu-like symptoms’.

2. What ways could I prevent damage to my intestines? I know curcumin powder is anti-inflammatory. What else would help? I just don’t want to have cramps, or soreness (inside and at the entrance…).

Much appreciated,

Matt

X,

1. Yes, I experienced die-off with Nystatin enemas. For me its typically head ache + increased regularity. I experienced similar die-off with Caprylic Acid or large amounts of coconut products (e.g. Oil, Milk, etc.).

2. You SHOULD NOT experience damage/soreness/inflammation to the colon if done properly.
    You can simply try a retention enema 2-3 times a week, everyday isn’t so practical (at least for me).
    I have done over 150+ enema rounds with no pain, soreness, etc.
    On Average for me I will complete 2-4 enema rounds of spring water + sea salt. Then I add the Nystatin + 4oz of spring water. I’m sure if someone were to do 5, 6, 7 enema rounds at once they would likely experience soreness and inflammation. It’s also important to note that the enema should not flow very fast into the colon, I’ve experienced this with cheaper enema buckets. It should be a steady slow flow of water into the colon.

3. Getting a prescription for Nystatin Powder from you Doctor is preferred. If that’s not possible Fludan.com sells legitimate Nystatin Powder, I have used theirs myself. Nystatin has proven to be the safest and most effective retention enema because it does not effect bacteria. Using something like grapefruit seed extract is going to bomb your beneficials.

-D

Paperstars

Danny33;58247 wrote:

Thank you very much Jorge. I needed to read something exactly like this. It sounds very promising and expect to see very good results.

Much appreciated,

Matt

X,

1. Yes, I experienced die-off with Nystatin enemas. For me its typically head ache + increased regularity. I experienced similar die-off with Caprylic Acid or large amounts of coconut products (e.g. Oil, Milk, etc.).

2. You SHOULD NOT experience damage/soreness/inflammation to the colon if done properly.
    You can simply try a retention enema 2-3 times a week, everyday isn’t so practical (at least for me).
    I have done over 150+ enema rounds with no pain, soreness, etc.
    On Average for me I will complete 2-4 enema rounds of spring water + sea salt. Then I add the Nystatin + 4oz of spring water. I’m sure if someone were to do 5, 6, 7 enema rounds at once they would likely experience soreness and inflammation. It’s also important to note that the enema should not flow very fast into the colon, I’ve experienced this with cheaper enema buckets. It should be a steady slow flow of water into the colon.

3. Getting a prescription for Nystatin Powder from you Doctor is preferred. If that’s not possible Fludan.com sells legitimate Nystatin Powder, I have used theirs myself. Nystatin has proven to be the safest and most effective retention enema because it does not effect bacteria. Using something like grapefruit seed extract is going to bomb your beneficials.

-D

Wow thanks for all the info :O And it’s nice to hear more confirmation regarding Nystatin from fludan because I am hesitant myself from purchasing.

EDIT: I called and they confirm that they do ship it in Canada, woot! Well depending on where you are, but for Ontario residents shipping only seems to take 3-4 business days. Amazing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Target the colon (hot topic)’ is closed to new replies.