Taking Saccharomyces boulardii and SF722 at the same time..

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Taking Saccharomyces boulardii and SF722 at the same time..

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Peyt
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 51

Hi,

I have candida overgrowth which I want to use SF722 for and also overgrowth of other bacteria that requires Sacchromyces Boulardii… Can anyone tell me if taking the 2 supplements together could cause one to defuse the effectiveness of the other?

I mean, will SF722 kill the Sacchromyces B. and candida at the same time?
    Thanks
    Peyt

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

Since S. boulardii and c. albicans both a yeasts, they will be killed by SF722.

What bad bacteria are you struggling with?

Peyt

klips32;48934 wrote: Since S. boulardii and c. albicans both a yeasts, they will be killed by SF722.

What bad bacteria are you struggling with?

Oh man, that’s what I was afraid of…. now I have to wait a couple of months and finish the SF722 before starting on the Sac-B

I am struggling with: Clostridia spp. and Mycoplasma spp. (Over-growth)

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

klips32;48934 wrote: Since S. boulardii and c. albicans both a yeasts, they will be killed by SF722.

That’s not what I hear from others. Can anyone confirm this?

Peyt

for the record, i ended up taking SF722 for 8 weeks by itself, it did nothing!
    and I am currently taking Scc. Bol. … still no change!

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Peyt;52279 wrote: for the record, i ended up taking SF722 for 8 weeks by itself, it did nothing!
    and I am currently taking Scc. Bol. … still no change!

Same here. SF722 didn’t do much. I’m taking 5 billion SB. Yesterday I had a little headache. Today nothing… Tomorrow I’m gonna try 25 billion SB, see if there is any change.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

SF722 is pretty weak and only works long term. If you wanted to take high doses of it, you should notice a change…try out 5+ capsules per meal.

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant

raster;52283 wrote: SF722 is pretty weak and only works long term. If you wanted to take high doses of it, you should notice a change…try out 5+ capsules per meal.

-raster

I’m already taking 5 capsules per meal. There is not so much difference.
    But on the other hand, I’m already in month 6 and most of the die off has disappeared anyway.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Taking Saccharomyces boulardii and SF722 at the same time..’ is closed to new replies.