systemic yeast

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions systemic yeast

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mrs.candida 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Laurie210
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

I am new to the forum and been reading everyones stories. I have been diagnosed by the blood test with systemic yeast. I have been on diflucan 200mg daily for the past 10 weeks and was told i had low thyroid also. I have been put on Armour for the thyroid . My symptoms are feeling tired all the time, dark circles under eyes, muscle pain and weakness and feeling shaky all the time. I have been very strict on my diet and taking b12, iron, molyebudem, and switching every few days from oil of oregano and caprylic acid. I dont seem to see a difference in how i feel. I dont know what else to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated. I also wanted to know if a multiviatim is safe to take on candida diet? I do have 3 silver fillings and just had 2 of them removed this week and the last one will be removed in 2 weeks. I live in San Antonio, TX and trying to find a doctor that understands candida and can treat it correctly.

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Bless your little heart… It sounds like you have it pretty tough. I don’t enough about this yet to recommend anything. My guess would be that people on here are going to tell you to raise up the amount of antifungals that you are taking and start probiotics if you aren’t already. Just wanted to let you know that I feel bad for you and that this is a great place for support.

jereseib79
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 62

The first thing is make sure you are following the diet protocol that others on the forum use. If you dont get on a candida diet you can take all the anti-fungals and probiotics that you want but you wont get rid of it.

Are you sure you are feeling rough because of the candida or the low thyroid? I was diagnosed with hypo-thyroid about a month ago. I have eliminated most of the candida but still feel terrible due to low thyroid. My naturopath put me on Thyroid Support and iodine. My tests show my TSH is coming down on the natural stuff but I still feel bad. I get tremors/anxiety/low body temp and feel shaky all the time much like yourself.

If you have been on anti-fungals that long and you still arent seeing an improvement I would guess its your thyroid. How long have you been on the thyroid hormone? Ive heard of people feeling better in a week and others take 6 months before the hormones finally start working.

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

You should message Able900 for the strict forum diet most of us are following. He also has posted a protocol which recommends certain antifungals. Wish I could be of more help..

Laurie210
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

I got diagnosed with yeast in October and in December I started thyroid armour medicine at 15 mg and now at 90 mg. the symptoms for both of these are similar from what I have read. I also get swelling in my hands and feet which has been a problem since the behinning.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Laurie,

Have you considered that the low thyroid is merely a symptom of the Candida? I have low thyroid and I’ve never thought about treating it separately. I would bet that your thyroid will get stronger as the Candida is killed off.
    Good luck to you.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Oh and I would suggest as will others. Take the Caprylic Acid everyday and build up your dosage. It’s far superior to the oil of oregano and I think it could help your thyroid symptoms.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘systemic yeast’ is closed to new replies.