Symptoms Worse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Symptoms Worse

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Janice Jane 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Janice Jane
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 2

Hi,
    I decided to do a ten week Candida cleanse. I am only twelve days in and my symptoms are worse than when I started (particularly chronic vaginal burning). Is this pretty normal?
    Also, I have used the copper iud as my form of birth control for two and half years, now. I’ve heard that excess copper in the body can encourage yeast growth and affect thyroid function. I was just diagnosed with a borderline hypo- (and hyper!) active thyroid. I’m planning on having it removed. However, I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and has found any type of birth control that doesn’t make candida go crazy. Thank you!

Itzomi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

Hi Janice!

I don’t know about the copper IUD, but I can tell you that when I started doing a Candida Cleanse that I was itchy in the nether region as well, with some discharge. And I didn’t think I had a yeast issue there before the cleanse! I was doing the cleanse for my gut. So, yes, I’m sure this can happen. I guess it’s just one last Hurrah for them!

Good luck on your cleanse!!

Janice Jane
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 2

Thank you! And good luck to you too!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Symptoms Worse’ is closed to new replies.