Symptoms got worse, need help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Symptoms got worse, need help!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  barbara 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

barbara
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 7

Hi all,

I have been on a strict diet for past two month. Everything went well until a week ago when things started to go downhill. At the moment I am only eating food from strict diet with addition of coconut flour, buckwheat flour, oat bran and buckwheat groats. I started introducing all these test food slowly and had no problem. I am making my homemade kefir from unprocessed cow milk and yogurt as well.
    Daily I am taking
    – 2x500mg of garlic
    – 2x500mg caprylic acid
    – 4x150micro grams of molybdenum
    – 4x400mh milk thistle
    – Vitamin C around 3000mg daily
    – Omega 3 2000mg
    – Nettle tea, lemon grass tea, rose hip tea, chamomile tea
    – 1 tsp ACV with every meal
    – Lemon water

One of my most disturbing candida symptoms was yeast infection which was almost gone, or was considerably better until a week ago that’s when it came back with full force. Since then every day is same. I did not change anything in my diet or life before these symptoms came. Three days ago I started having pain on my palate, it feels like there are two small bumps on it and whole palate is painful. There is no change in colour anywhere in my mouth including palate. I feel much more tired as well, but that can be just life style or die off.
    Anyone please share your opinion or thoughts cos I feel quite desperate!!

Thank you!!
    Barbara

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

Have you only been taking the same antifungals for the past 2 month?

Have you not been taking any other probiotecs then the kefir? If not, try look in the probiotec post by Able. In short, you should add a wide spectrum of bacteria, also from human origin.

Are you avoiding moldy foods and moldy environment?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you feel bad then reduce antifungals including the teas. How is your digestion, are you constipated?

What is your diet like?

There is the possibility that a different bacteria/fungi/parasite has become dominant such as h.pylori, strept, pinworms, etc. No way to know whats in your gut other than to get a stool test done…

-raster

barbara

Hi,

Thank you for a quick reply!

I have been changing antifungals every two weeks. Started with GSE, than went to oregano extract and so on. I forgot to mention that I am on probiotics, 20 billion a day.
    My diet is at the mo, oat bran and yogurt/kefir for breakfast, either salad or veggies (zucchini, cabbage, onion, leek, celery, green peper, all from the allowed list) for lunch with either some simple zucchini, coconut flour, buckwheat flour pancake, or fish (twice a week), or buckwheat groats and similar for dinner. Including one egg a day on average. Digestion no problem, had problems at the begginign for a month or so but now is good. I am bloated thought!! ( looks like I am (3 month pregnant)

I haven’t been taking any even remotely moldy food. Only thing is that I have to make lunch for work an evening before but I really don’t have a choice to do it in the morning, so that is as dangerous I get to moldy food.

Thank you
    Barbara

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The yeast infections are going to come and go as you get better and this is what most people experience. You should see improvement though.

-raster

barbara

Ok I did not know that, I feel better to hear it! I got so worried that I am doing something wrong andirons made me feel like I am wasting my time and effort !

Thank you very much!!

Barbara

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Symptoms got worse, need help!’ is closed to new replies.