Swollen lymph nodes

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Swollen lymph nodes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

What is the exact cause of swollen lymph nodes? According to a various amount of sources (practically all of them), it is because you have an infection.
    My lymph nodes in front of my neck (under my jaw) are always swollen, especially when I am suffering from my dust mite allergy. Now I notice that the right lymph node on the back of my neck is swollen. It also hurts.
    Anyone with the same symptoms?

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

As far as I understand, lymph nodes not only swell if you’ve got an actual infection, but also if your body thinks it has an infection.

In your case, your dust-mite allergy (better put: your allergy for one or more of the excrements of the dust mite) is caused by your body over-reacting to these excrements. Your body fights those excrements as if they were bacteria or viruses. The body does this by activating all kind of immune cells to attack this “enemy”.

It’s the activation of your immune system that causes your allergic symptoms, as well as the swelling of you lymph nodes. As far as your body is concerned, there is no difference between an actual infection and an “infection” with dust-mite excrements.

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Yes, but now my lymph nodes on the back of my head are swollen.
    This has never happened before. So, I’m just curious if someone has the same symptom.

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I have them swollen on both sides of my neck and on the back of my neck, some pea size some nickel size
    had them for 4-5 months now :/

Floggi

TheChosenOne;53348 wrote: Yes, but now my lymph nodes on the back of my head are swollen.
    This has never happened before. So, I’m just curious if someone has the same symptom.

How do you feel now, compared to previous times when your lymph nodes were swollen?

I mean, would it be possible that you just have a more severe immune reaction than before?

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Floggi;53361 wrote: How do you feel now, compared to previous times when your lymph nodes were swollen?

I mean, would it be possible that you just have a more severe immune reaction than before?

I feel better than before.

Floggi

Strange.

All I can think of is that your immune system is doing a better job this time than previous times.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Swollen lymph nodes’ is closed to new replies.