Swollen lips and thrush

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Swollen lips and thrush

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie2 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Willyb
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello all, new here and new to Candida. My symptoms seem different than what I read on line.

3 weeks ago, I got blisters on the palms of my hands and inside fingers, Lips and tongue were swollen. Big clown lips. Next day broke out with thrush, had it bad. Also infected down south.

Treated it with Nysatin, baking soda, Himalayan salt, Grape seed extract, garlic, ginger, oil pulling with virgin coconut oil, yogurt and kefir. Went away in 4 days. No sugars or wheat. Cream for back end. Worked

Last week got it again. Same blisters in same places. Clown lips and tongue. Bad Thrush.

I could not eat for last 4 days. Yesterday made an organic vegetable broth and forced it down

this time my same treatment is not working. Much bleeding in mouth. Spread to inside nose. Cream is not clearing up back end.

What do I do?

Thanks!

Brad (63 year old)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Brad,

You need to treat the infestation of candida within the body and then the thrush won’t return. This requires a strict diet, probiotics, and antifungals to reduce the population so that your immune system can get strong.

Here’s a link to our protocol to get better and to cure your thrush:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

Willyb
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks, Raster. I will start the program. Are the swollen lips and blisters on hands part of the candida or are they unrelated?

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Willyb wrote: Hello all, new here and new to Candida. My symptoms seem different than what I read on line.

3 weeks ago, I got blisters on the palms of my hands and inside fingers, Lips and tongue were swollen. Big clown lips. Next day broke out with thrush, had it bad. Also infected down south.

Treated it with Nysatin, baking soda, Himalayan salt, Grape seed extract, garlic, ginger, oil pulling with virgin coconut oil, yogurt and kefir. Went away in 4 days. No sugars or wheat. Cream for back end. Worked

Last week got it again. Same blisters in same places. Clown lips and tongue. Bad Thrush.

I could not eat for last 4 days. Yesterday made an organic vegetable broth and forced it down

this time my same treatment is not working. Much bleeding in mouth. Spread to inside nose. Cream is not clearing up back end.

What do I do?

Thanks!

Brad (63 year old)

I’m so sorry to hear of your awful pain and troubles. Thrush is what brought me to this web site. Ask Able900 for the strict diet. You need to try and follow what healed him and raster. I was doing the diet from the website and could not get healed. Then I found the forum and their diet and found healing. It did not come quickly..I did take the Dr. perscribed nystatin for I think two weeks…while following the website diet. I found much healing from the oil pulling. I was doing it 4+ times a day. I was eating things I should not have been eating. I was eating carrots, sweet potatoes etc. They were on the web site so I thought it was ok. My mouth and throat were covered with blisters but I did not have the bleeding. I’m so sorry that your going through this. I hope you find relief as I did with the diet and supplements. Please follow what Able and Raster have laid out for us it will help you. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Jackie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Swollen lips and thrush’ is closed to new replies.