Swedish Bitters Issue

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Swedish Bitters Issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tylerjsmall
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 4

Hi all,

I just ordered the Swedish Bitters that are listed as an image on the Swedish Bitters post by this site. It is the bottle with pink letters and a green background. After taking it, i realized that there is 38% water / alcohol in it. I am assuming I will need to throw this away due to the alcohol content. If so, perhaps the image should be removed so people can avoid this problem or taking bitters with alcohol (glad I realized).

Tyler

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

There’s no issue with a tiny bit of alcohol in the Swedish bitters. If all your supplements contained alcohol, that might be different. But a tiny bit in one supplement is no big deal šŸ™‚

Dandy
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

reading

tylersmall
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 2

That makes sense; however, it tastes like Iā€™m taking a shot every time I take a teaspoon of the stuff! Do you know if that normal for this brand?

Thanks for the reply!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

The taste of the bitters is so strong too – that can make it feel like maybe there’s more alcohol in there than there actually is!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.