Supplements/Vitamins to help with die-off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Supplements/Vitamins to help with die-off?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

littlealyeska
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

I’ve seen some people say that liver detox herbs are helpful for alleviating die-off symptoms. I also saw some people say Molybdenum helps. I’m not sure if there is a list floating around here somewhere…

What supplements do you recommend?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The #1 detox supplement I suggest is super milk thistle X by integrative thereauptics. Its the best milk thistle product out there in my opinion and is super high quality. Molybdenum is another one. Juniper extract is another.

These herbs are the most common detox herbs to use:

http://www.naturalnews.com/027607_liver_detox_herbs.html#

I’d even check out candidate by native remedies.

-raster

littlealyeska
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Thank you! I just got Daily Detox tea today that has milk thistle. My multivitamin has molybdenum, but not sure how much. What is the recommended dosage for die-off symptoms? Thanks for the link too!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You’ll want molybdenum amino acid chelate and take 250mg of it. You can increase to 2-3 tabs of it if necessary.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Supplements/Vitamins to help with die-off?’ is closed to new replies.