Supplements timing!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Supplements timing!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  blakek89 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nz4ever
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 26

Ok, So i take the following…
    probiotic: kefir
    antifungals: garlic and coconut oil
    vitamins: C and zinc

The question is how to organise them:
    1)How much time after kefir/garlic/coconut should i eat my meal for them to be effective?
    2)How much time after kefir/garlic/coconut should i take vitamin c that is independant from food?
    3)sauekraut can be taken as a probiotic in the place of kefir?
    4)If used alone as an antifungal, how much cloves of garlic should i take per day?
    5)How much kefir per day should i arrive to take?

6)Also i still experience severe hairloss even though i’m 2 months into treatment,is it normal? what should i do?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need a much higher count of probiotics to get better, it is the single most important thing you need while on the diet. kefir is in the millions count but you need billions!

Take all your antifungals and vitamins with meals. Take the probiotics atleast an hour before or after meals. You can take as much antifungals as you can tolerate.

If you are experiencing hair loss, you likely have a de-mineralization problem. In other words, your body is taxing your trace minerals stored in the body to fight candida and it needs more.

-raster

nz4ever
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 26

Ι was under the impression that homemade kefir is the best probiotic you can find. You think the ones in bottles are stonger?
    Also about the minerals, if i leave it without supplementation due to lack of money, won’t it be covered by nutrition? Slower but still…

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

nz4ever wrote: Ι was under the impression that homemade kefir is the best probiotic you can find. You think the ones in bottles are stonger?
    Also about the minerals, if i leave it without supplementation due to lack of money, won’t it be covered by nutrition? Slower but still…

I think part of the major benefits of kefir is that there is so many strains and a lot of them can cling to the gut and start to multiply. Much better than most probiotic pills or commercial yoghurt.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Supplements timing!’ is closed to new replies.