Sucrose in Nystatin ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sucrose in Nystatin ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

I have been prescribed Nystatin again by my Doctor because my mouth & tongue are in very rough shape. I don’t like the Excessive amount of Sucrose in it. I believe it also does have a bit of Alcohol too(Not too sure about it though).

Should I take it or not ?

CiproSucks
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 22

Hi Beat. What do you mean when you say your mouth and tongue are in really tough shape? How so? And I notice a lot of posters are using prescription meds. I’m getting a lot of mixed signals, and as someone who’s about to start the program, I’d like to get all this figured out.

Beat Candida
    Participant

CiproSucks;48345 wrote: Hi Beat. What do you mean when you say your mouth and tongue are in really tough shape? How so? And I notice a lot of posters are using prescription meds. I’m getting a lot of mixed signals, and as someone who’s about to start the program, I’d like to get all this figured out.

Rough Shape….. LOL!
    My Thrush is just terrible so my Tongue is always burning, Gums,side of the mouth & lips are always burning too. Not to mention that they look terrible.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Do you think the fungus can ferment a poisoned sugar ??

Jorge.

Beat Candida
    Participant

Honestly speaking. I am completely clueless …

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Beat Candida;48349 wrote: Honestly speaking. I am completely clueless …

I can not confirm it can not, but I think it will not.!

It is hard for me to believe the yeast can use sucrose that has been mixed with Nystatin.

Jorge.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sucrose in Nystatin ?’ is closed to new replies.