Substitute for the detox drink during the cleansing stage

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Substitute for the detox drink during the cleansing stage

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

puja0509
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi – just started the cleansing/detox stage of the plan. I am having a detox drink – psyllium husk and benonite clay (liquid) with water. I am also having a broth drink (onions, carrots, potatoes, celery, kale cooked in boiling water and drained). And then a liver detox drink (garlic, EEVO, ginger) at night. I’m taking molybendum, vit C, milk thistle, and candidate.

I don’t like the detox drink. It’s hard for me to drink and I don’t feel the greatest after. Any tips on what I can do for a substitute? Plus, and this sounds silly, but it is not that easy to plan for because if you make it and keep it, it turns to gel! I don’t want to have to make it every time I need it (as opposed to the veggie broth and the liver drink, which I can make and store). I was planning on not eating, but if that is the substitute, I can try steamed veggies?

Let me know your thoughts. I appreciate any tips I can get.

Puja

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Substitute for the detox drink during the cleansing stage’ is closed to new replies.