Strange things are happening! Is Candida turning white when it dies?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Strange things are happening! Is Candida turning white when it dies?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi
    some days ago I was reading here the post called “been very sick….”
    in that post we find a candida white tongue.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1277_Been-very-sick-Pics-included-of-tongue–any-help.aspx

Tropical_coconut
    writes:

…ast 3 weeks I’ve had what looks like mucus in my stool, then it looked like a fuzzy white covering on my stool…

Thomas: My problems where mainly in the stomach and a dizziness, vibration in the body, panic attack, stomach pain, itchy anus, itchy eyes, blurred vision.

Yesterday I made a mistake and taking straight a half teaspoon undiluted grapefruit seed extract thinking that it would be the same as a grape bitter. I feel great today in all aspects expect my tongue is still numb and hurt when I drink warm….and it looks the same as Tropical_coconuts tongue. I could make a picture and it would look like hers. Before my tongue didnt have a white cover.

About the stool:
    I was not drinking or eating any milk products for about 4 month. Three days ago I started to drink Kefir and eat organic Greek yoghurt. My stool looked like Tropical_coconut writes about:

Tropical_coconut

past 3 weeks I’ve had what looks like mucus in my stool, then it looked like a fuzzy white covering on my stool

Thomas:
    a white fuzzy covering was over my stool too! A white fuzzy covering is covering my tongue too after I had the grapefruit-seed extract in my mouth.

Is the white fuzzy covering actually the dead candida? My tongue was fine and no covering was there now its total white and a little yellow.

Funny enough, my stomach, dizziness and all the rest of my symptoms are gone today. 🙂

cheers
    Thomas

gcha8e
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 28

glad to hear your feel better!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Thomas. Man, you’ve been through the wringer in the past few days. It has to get easier, right?

Quote: Yesterday I made a mistake and taking straight a half teaspoon undiluted grapefruit seed extract thinking that it would be the same as a grape bitter.
    About the stool: I was not drinking or eating any milk products for about 4 month. Three days ago I started to drink Kefir and eat organic Greek yoghurt…. a white fuzzy covering was over my stool too!

Reply: This is dead Candida showing up. They don’t leave their food source unless they’re dead.

Quote: A white fuzzy cover is covering my tongue too after I had the grapefruit-seed extract in my mouth. Is the white fuzzy covering actually the dead candida? My tongue was fine and no covering was there now its total white and a little yellow.

Reply: Thomas, the ‘straight’ dose of grapefruit seed extract probably burned your tongue causing a degree of damage. Being an extract means that it’s a raw material substance straight from the grapefruit, and grapefruit contains organic salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is capable of causing moderate chemical burns of the skin at high concentrations, and I’m afraid the undiluted GFSE was a mildly-high concentration. So no doubt the pure salicylic acid caused some damage to the tongue.
    A white coated tongue can be the effect of an inflammation of the papillae (tiny finger-like projections on the upper-tongue surface). This inflammation results in a buildup of dead cells that get trapped in between the inflamed papillae and eventually form a white coating over the tongue. I doubt there’s anything you can do to make it go away quicker other than giving it time and trying not to damage it again in the meantime. I’d leave the GFSE alone for at least a week or two. If you decide to take it later on, dilute it in water and take only a few drops at a time.

Quote: Funny enough, my stomach, dizziness and all the rest of my symptoms are gone today.

Reply: And I’m not at all surprised at that news, Thomas. Since it was your first use of the antifungal, and you took an extremely high dose (actually about five days worth considering it was your first), it stands to reason that it would kill off quite a few of the Candida albicans. So look at it this way, at the very least you probably made a little dent in the population of the C. albicans.

Able

Thomas

Hi Able!

oh, yes but the worst was when I wrote to you guys 10 days ago. I was really down the hole in darkness and fear. Boy, a lot has change since then. I feel a lot better knowing that I made a little dent in the population makes me happy too…..

I am thankful that I can see already that things are moving along and that my body is able to feel good. I lost trust into my body and started to see it as an enemy, this was a very sad time. But I am hopeful now that we can win the battle.
    I have been for sure sick for about 30 years, so it will take a while to be healed and I am in no hurry to jump and eat everything again. I believe that I never want to do it either. It feels already so good now.

thanks mate for all your help
    yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am sorry that you had so much grapefruit seed extract…wow, what a horror story!

Next time you have it, take 3-6 drops at a time. Add one drop a day (if you wanted) and slowly work your way up. I can handle maybe 20 drops of GFSE and oregeno oil now (I only do it like once a week for maintenance).

Luckily, the tongue heals itself pretty easily/quickly, so it’ll feel better within a few days hopefully.

-Raster

Thomas

raster wrote: I am sorry that you had so much grapefruit seed extract…wow, what a horror story!

Next time you have it, take 3-6 drops at a time. Add one drop a day (if you wanted) and slowly work your way up. I can handle maybe 20 drops of GFSE and oregeno oil now (I only do it like once a week for maintenance).

Luckily, the tongue heals itself pretty easily/quickly, so it’ll feel better within a few days hopefully.

-Raster

Hey raster,
    lol it was me being stupid thinking that the grape extract is the same as the bitters. No, its not. And as they say in TV. Dont do that at home! LOL

cheers
    Thomas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Strange things are happening! Is Candida turning white when it dies?’ is closed to new replies.