Stopped but still suffering

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stopped but still suffering

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AngelaL 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KangMiner
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 12

So

Because of very bad die off, I had to stop the diet and the cleanse, which contained milk thistle amongst other things. Before this all started I never felt this bad, but now my heart it racing from barely moving. I didn’t have this until I started the diet and anti candida stuff. It’s been a few days and my heart is still racing, but I’m not on any of the anti candida stuff. Is this normal to feel the effect of die off even after you stopped taken the anti candida stuff.. Or is my heart just bad now, I had an ECG done and they weren’t too worried at the time, but it’s bad now 125bpm 🙁

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try out getting flax oil with lignens and this should improve your heart health. Other fatty acids should help to. You overdid it and thats why you got heart palpitations. I had them too, and it’ll improve with time. Also, consider trying out acupuncture. I would still take the milk thistle if possible.

-raster

AngelaL
    Participant
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 55

KangMiner;57292 wrote: So

Because of very bad die off, I had to stop the diet and the cleanse, which contained milk thistle amongst other things. Before this all started I never felt this bad, but now my heart it racing from barely moving. I didn’t have this until I started the diet and anti candida stuff. It’s been a few days and my heart is still racing, but I’m not on any of the anti candida stuff. Is this normal to feel the effect of die off even after you stopped taken the anti candida stuff.. Or is my heart just bad now, I had an ECG done and they weren’t too worried at the time, but it’s bad now 125bpm 🙁

When I got bad die off about a year ago the effects lasted for a whole week (it was my own fault I hadn’t started taking liver supplements because I didn’t think I’d get die off before I started anti-fungals). I didn’t get palpitations but I suffered from headaches and nausea and a painful rash over my body. I started taking milk thistle then and drinking a lot of water to get the toxins out of my system. I’m no expert but I think that once the die off process has started there’s no alternative but to ride it out until the toxins get flushed out the system

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Stopped but still suffering’ is closed to new replies.