Stool Test

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jamesb 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jamesb
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 43

I am seeing a nutritionist, mainly to ensure that the foods I am eating are containing enough of the correct vitamins and minerals. I had a stool test of which the results came through a few days ago. The results showed that there is no yeast overgrowth but only a negligible level of lactobacillus beneficial bacteria.

At this stage the nutritionist is not diagnosing candida overgrowth (mine was always a self diagnosis) but this got me wondering whether this is a false negative or not, perhaps considering that I have been on a candida diet for some time then is it possible that my gut/intestines are begining to show signs of healing hence the negative stool test but candida is still in my bloodstream and other parts of my body? because I certainly had a binge sugar intake for quite a while so if it is candida I would consider it to have been a systemic overgrowth.

Or could it be that I don’t have a candida overgrowth and it is the low lactobacillus level that is causing my problems?

One thing is for certain I will not be ditching the diet.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Stool Test’ is closed to new replies.