Stomach pain during die off – Please help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stomach pain during die off – Please help!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lincoln
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

Hey Guys,

I have been on the stage one diet for 6 days now and haven’t been able to cleanse my body using bentonite due to the only stuff I could get having Sodium Benzoate in it and am waiting on some from ebay. I thought I was through the worst of the die off.

I started taking Nilstat today and have had quite bad gut cramps all day.

Anyone else get this type of thing, should I back off the antifungals a little bit?

I haven’t been eating (or taking) any things that should inflame my stomach so am trying to understand this.

Any advice is appreciated greatly.
    Lincoln

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I’m going through my second die off in a few months right now. Flu like symptoms, fatigue, stomach pain, just keep taking the fungals and push through it. Sunday I sparred mma for 12 rounds and felt great, first time sparring in awhile. Sat I started new treatment and fungals and now i got die off which is good. Push through a few more days and you will feel good

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Stomach pain during die off – Please help!’ is closed to new replies.