stevia ingredients cheaper brand

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions stevia ingredients cheaper brand

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I always get stevia in the raw which dosent contain erythritol. A girl at work saw stevia on sale for 2$ and thought of me. I have never seen this stevia but it has that ingredient in it she lives kinda far away so shops other places.

Is this OK? I can give to my ma if not but I tried to look it up and got conflicting info thanks

hope4eva77

bump

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

hope4eva77;34809 wrote: I always get stevia in the raw which dosent contain erythritol. A girl at work saw stevia on sale for 2$ and thought of me. I have never seen this stevia but it has that ingredient in it she lives kinda far away so shops other places.
    Is this OK? I can give to my ma if not but I tried to look it up and got conflicting info thanks

Hello, Hope.
    Erythritol is a sugar alcohol which occurs naturally in fruits. The best you can hope for is to test the new stevia and see if it bothers you.
    Some sugar alcohols can cause digestive distress, so if you try it watch for this symptom.

Able

hope4eva77

ok well i dont have to try it i can give it away just didnt want to try it and have it mess me up thanks so its digestion thats the issue ok

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘stevia ingredients cheaper brand’ is closed to new replies.