Steamed onions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Steamed onions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

Hey all, I was wondering if steamed onions had caused anyone problems. Yesterday I steamed a couple with dinner, ate them, and then woke up last nite drenched from nite sweats. Was the candida feeding on the onions?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

quick;41500 wrote: Hey all, I was wondering if steamed onions had caused anyone problems. Yesterday I steamed a couple with dinner, ate them, and then woke up last nite drenched from nite sweats.

Was the candida feeding on the onions?

No, of course the Candida weren’t feeding on the onions, otherwise onions wouldn’t be on the forum’s strict diet. Onions are a natural antifungal as well as a prebiotic which feeds the beneficial microflora in your intestines. The heavy sweating was either a coincidence from another cause or perhaps it was a slight die-off reaction.

Able

Julia
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 78

Hi there,
    Onions increase your bodies metabolism…increases circulation = increases heat production…
    ; )
    Onions are good and if you eat too many at once you will notice you sweat more as you found out.

Take care
    : )

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Also, like garlic, you might find you start smelling like them when you sweat if you eat too many, LOL!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Steamed onions’ is closed to new replies.