starting slow

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions starting slow

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I need to start slow with antifungals and only 2 tea spoons of coconut oil on my 3rd day of diet without a set back is causing me so much die off pain !whats the best way i can do this ?I have to b able to work and cant like this !My bladder and vaginal pain is thru the roof i dont wanna do anything none the less work !

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I had a lot of diarrhea with the coconut oil… I kept at it for several days and it got better. Are you taking something for the die-off or just toughing it out?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hope, if you’re already having problems, I think you should stay with the coconut oil alone for a few weeks until the die-off symptoms have lessened to a large degree. If you’re experiencing bad die-off symptoms it can mean that the large amounts of toxins are harming your body. Coconut oil is an antifungal as well as giving benefit to the intestinal flora, so you’re doing fine by just sticking with it and not other antifungal for the time being. The number one priority of any Candida treatment should be taking care of the body first. Are you taking MAAC?

Are you following the forum’s protocol?

Able

hope4eva77

yeah i have diarrhea and nausea plus the headaches and bladder/vaginal pain is worse and im just using coconut oil nothing else yet already!

I am taking 1000 ester c and milk thistle ,molybendum 250 also

Able900
    Spectator

Hope, raise your vitamin C intake to 6000 mg a day taken at least an hour and a half apart. This can help to excrete the toxins from your body. Vitamin C is water soluble, so you can’t take too much, but if you do, it’s simply eliminated in the urine.

If you’re taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and not just regular molybdenum, you can easily raise the amount. Take another dose tonight, and go up to 750 mcg a day starting tomorrow and you’ll see a difference in the die-off symptoms.

If neither of these has helped in 36 hours, reduce your coconut oil to one teaspoon a day until the die-off has lessened considerably. It’s more important right now to reduce the toxins in your body than it is to kill the Candida.

Are you saying that you believe the bladder and vaginal pain is being caused by die-off? This is rather unusual if so. When did that pain start?

Are you drinking Nettle Leaf tea? If not, you might consider purchasing some if you can.

Able

hope4eva77

ok i can get more molybendum and vitamin c i didnt know i could take more molybendum it is the kind u say with amino chelate .My main symptoms are bladder pain and vaginal pain like as if i have a yeast infection but dont and a deeper pain that is very high pelvic pain mayb bladder i dont know, its these symptoms that ive had for past year that lead me here .

Do u know of a cheaper vitamin c i can take ? i cant take that much ester c its too much $.
    i have thought die off is a worsening of symptoms and my pain is worse untop of other symptoms !

Able900
    Spectator

You don’t need to purchase Ester C, Hope, just regular ascorbic acid (labeled vitamin C) will work just as well, in fact, I’ve taken vitamin C for years and have never taken Ester C.

i have thought die off is a worsening of symptoms and my pain is worse untop of other symptoms

You understand now that the die-off symptoms come from the toxins released by the dying Candida, right? Die-off symptoms can be caused by the cleanse, the diet, antifungals, certain foods that are also antifungals, kefir, and probiotics.

vaginal pain like as if i have a yeast infection but dont and a deeper pain that is very high pelvic pain mayb bladder i dont know, its these symptoms that ive had for past year that lead me here.

If you had these symptoms before you started the treatment, then of course they were Candida overgrowth symptoms. Are you saying that these have worsened since you started the treatment? If so, it has to be the toxins causing this to happen, because if you’ve stayed on the diet, you’re not doing anything to make the infestation grow.

Able

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Hope, Are you sure that your vaginal pain isn’t fibromyalgia?

The only reason I ask is because I thought my fibromyalgia was uterine cysts for a long time before I got this diagnoses.
    My uterous hurts bad during die off as a result.

Stick with the diet you’ll learn to tell what’s die off and what’s not.

Vitamin C does help, a lot. I’m currently taking 18000mg a day.

Hope you feel better soon.

hope4eva77

I am going to up my dose of vitamin c for sure thanks and for my head aches I have been taking knock off exedrin I know that’s not good so I’m trying to avoid it.

Hopefully I wont have them as bad when I up my vitamin c and molybdenum. I think the worsening symptoms along with the other die off iz killing me the most I have to get past this hump and wont b so hard.

I don’t know about fibermylgia but I have been thru alot of tests mris all types of things for past year till finally I got tired of doctors after being diagnosed with ic based on symptoms which I don’t think I have.

I am trying to do this diet and have been doing very well part few days.

hope4eva77

Where is your uterous pain? I’m not sure where its coming from, but its high in pelvis I can easily point to it its in front like right at beginning of pelvic area and I’ve had it on and off for a year along with vulva pain. This happened after a normal uncomplicated vaginal delivery but she came very fast.

mrs.candida
    Replies: 452

Fibromyalgia is hard to diagnose. I was diagnosed after multiple MRI’s showing nothing but kidney stones. My uterus pain is in the back, it feels like mild back labor.

I’m thinking it’s different then what you describe.

Good luck Hope. I hope your die off passes quickly.

hope4eva77

yeah cuz mine is more in front and burns like a uti along with vulva pain same burning its horrible !that untop of being nausea with headache i just wanna die ,and watched hubby eat chocolate in front of me i swear i wanted to kill him but didnt fall off track .thank u for the kind words !

orka1998
    Participant
    Replies: 673

hope4eva77;34743 wrote: yeah cuz mine is more in front and burns like a uti along with vulva pain same burning its horrible !that untop of being nausea with headache i just wanna die ,and watched hubby eat chocolate in front of me i swear i wanted to kill him but didnt fall off track .thank u for the kind words !

Please stay on track Faith! In about a weak or two you will not care that he is eating that chocolate. Just stay on track but thread carefully. Listen to Able, he is right, do everything you can to eliminate hard die-off. It’s not the point of zapping the thing but getting better and doing damage to your organs will not help in that.

Good luck!!! We are all here for you, so vent away whenever you need to. There is always someone “listening” 🙂

Almost forgot, I had the pain similar to what you describe periodically during the treatment, I think mostly during die-off periods but sometimes randomly. I assumed it was UTI since it did grow eventually into that. Took care of it with herbal tea and cranberry extract. I am fine now. I also had combination bacterial/fungal infeciton of the cervical area last summer and while I took medication for that (which included nystatin among other things) it hurt so bad like right above hairline to the belly button. I am concluding that was die-off. It stopped towards the end of therapy and after I was done. I did have UTI following that as well 🙁

Arijana

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Faith, it’s really great that you’ve been sticking to it 🙂 I don’t know if it would help with your pain, but during my period I’ve been drinking strong ginger-turmeric-lemon tea, and it’s made my earth-shattering cramps a lot more tolerable.

hope4eva77

Thank u ! I need all the encouragement I can get! I hope what y’all say bout cravings true cuz I b wanting 2 punch a nigga down 4 sum chocolate LOL!

Okra was your infection yeast and uti? I had uti pain without an infection being cultured than a few months later that pain disapered and I got a intense burning and sharp pain deep in pelvis that replaced it, it comes and goes but I also always feel like I have 2 pee even when bladder is empty.

I’m not feeling as bad today and I took an extra vitamin c and molybdenum as I still gotta get to store for more.

I am truely trying to stay strong on this diet today will b day 4 with no mess ups

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘starting slow’ is closed to new replies.