Starting from a different diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Starting from a different diet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tokyopixie 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tokyopixie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi all,

I just purchased the Ultimate Candida Diet and am very pleased with the amount of information available, as well as the great layout of the e-books. I just finished three weeks of the Clean Gut diet, which led me to come to the realization that I likely have had Candida for years and thus need a more direct approach. I have been on a restricted diet for the entire three weeks (very similar to the Candida Diet, though nuts, berries and carrots are allowed) and am already on several probiotics and antifungals. How should I best approach the Ultimate Candida Diet from here? My idea was to move to the newer food restrictions (which are only slightly more strict than what I am doing now), and add the detox supplement, while continuing to take my current supplements (several of which are among those recommended in the Candida Store). Any other suggestions here?

I think I already experienced some candida die-off during the middle of the Clean Gut diet, so I had ordered some milk thistle already (though it has not arrived yet). I look forward to your advice. Thanks!

K

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You’ve got a fairly ok grasp on what to do next imho and you need to focus on detoxing. Getting more strict with the diet usually provides you with better results in the long and short term.

Another thing you can do later on is start purchasing expensive supplements that will help you gain the upper hand on the yeast.

-raster

Tokyopixie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

The Clean Gut diet was very supplement-intensive, so I’m actually already on most of the supplements recommended by the UCD (plus some). The only ones I’m not yet on is the detox supplement and the die-off support supplements, which I will add in as soon as they arrive. Are there any others you recommend other than those already listed in the book?

As far as diet, because I am already on a very similar restricted diet and actually only ate vegetables and egg my first week on my current diet, I was thinking of starting at the phase 2/3/4 diet and sticking to this for the entire 60 days (or longer). Does that make sense?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Starting from a different diet?’ is closed to new replies.