Starting cleans and need some help with schedule

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Starting cleans and need some help with schedule

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JC 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JC
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hello,

I’m starting my cleanse this week. I have chosen the “easier option”. While I am excited, I am also confused about many things. I know this is to be expected. I will ask a few questions regarding each step and hopefully get some clarification. I am pretty clear on the next 2 steps.

Can you give me an idea of when to take each supplement during the cleans? I am aware that most of this information is on the website but I am having hard time scheduling it?

I understand the schedule for the Detox drink, Broth soup and Liver flush drink (See Below). How and when would you use Detox Drops, Molybdenum, Candidate, Milk Thistle, Vitamin C and Artemisia instead of Swedish Bitters within this schedule.

8:00am …. Detox drink (see recipe)
    10:00am .. Broth soup (see recipe)
    1:00pm …. Detox drink
    3:00pm …. Broth soup
    5:00pm …. Detox drink
    7:00pm …. Liver flush drink (see recipe)

Also,

1. Can supplements be substituted for the Broth Soup?
    2. Should I stop all my usual supplements during the cleans?
    3. I am trying to stay away from dairy because of mucus. Any ideas about a substitute for Kefir? (Most ProBiotic??)
    4. What else can I eat for protein during the cleans? I usually eat turkey and fish. Should I eat tofu? I love eggs but I am afraid to eat too many in fear of becoming allergic to them. Is this a legitimate concern? I also think they are partially the cause of my mucus issues. Usually the day after eggs my tongue is coated, even more than usual.
    5. I have been eating alot of grapeseed oil and olive oil with my diet. For more than 3 years I have been consuming these oils with almost every meal. Should I slow down so I don’t interfere with my insulin?.

Thank you, JC

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, JC.

Which detox drink are you using? You may want to read the post below.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

1. Can supplements be substituted for the Broth Soup?
    Reply: No, you need the calories and nutrients during this period.

2. Should I stop all my usual supplements during the cleans?
    Reply: Depends on what they are.

2. I am trying to stay away from dairy because of mucus. Any ideas about a substitute for Kefir? (Most ProBiotic??)
    Reply: You can make kefir from goat milk or coconut milk.

4. What else can I eat for protein during the cleans? I usually eat turkey and fish. Should I eat tofu? I love eggs but I am afraid to eat too many in fear of becoming allergic to them. Is this a legitimate concern? I also think they are partially the cause of my mucus issues. Usually the day after eggs my tongue is coated, even more than usual.
    Reply: Don’t eat tofu, not now or during any stage of the treatment. This will feed the Candida. You’re going to need the eggs for your protein source. Organic eggs are not a legitimate concern unless you already know you are allergic to them. You need to stop thinking about what “might happen” and concentrate on being well again.
    Once you start drinking the correct amount of water, this will help the mucus to thin which will allow easier secretion by the body. Cleansing, detoxing, and correcting the diet will also help to remove mucus .

5. I have been eating alot of grapeseed oil and olive oil with my diet. For more than 3 years I have been consuming these oils with almost every meal. Should I slow down so I don’t interfere with my insulin?
    Reply: Are you diabetic? Either way, coconut oil will be more beneficial than the grapeseed oil.

You mentioned taking Artemisia instead of Swedish Bitters. If this is in pill form it won’t be able to stimulate the nerves on the back of the tongue therefore the body will not be stimulated to make its own enzymes in the amounts and types needed the way Swedish bitters do.

As far as your time schedule for the supplements is concerned, it sounds fine. You should take Swedish bitters immediately after your meals.

Able

JC

Able & Friends,

Thank you for getting back to me. Your answers have been helpful. Sorry for the detailed posts but I really want to get this thing right.

I have a few things that I would like clarification with if you don’t mind..

1. Able wrote: Which detox drink are you using? You may want to read the post below.
    http://www.thecandidadie…r-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

1. I am using the detox drink detailed on this website. Phyllium Powder and Bentonite Clay. I have no problem taking it. I do drink warm lemon water in the am.

2. Able wrote: Reply: Depends on what they are. (Supplements)

2. I take a multi vitamin from Mercola (I seems like a good food grade vit), OptiFactor which I take because it has 3900 mgs daily on the NT Factor compound. This is for fatigue. Whole Minerals, Trace Minerals, Essential Amino Acids, Omegas, Ubiquinol (which I take instead of CQ10), K2. Magnesium Malate, Astaxanthin, Chorlea, Blue Alge. I think that’s about it for supplements.

2a. I read that during the cleans stage that I should not take probiotic. Is it a waist? I have Mega Flora by Mega Food, FloraMyces (can’t remember who makes it) and Theralac.

3. I asked for advice on how/when to use the suggested supplements. Can you insert the detox drops, molybdenum, candidate ect… (see original question below)

I understand the schedule for the Detox drink, Broth soup and Liver flush drink (See Below). How and when would you use Detox Drops, Molybdenum, Candidate, Milk Thistle, Vitamin C and Artemisia instead of Swedish Bitters within this schedule.

8:00am …. Detox drink (see recipe)
    10:00am .. Broth soup (see recipe)
    1:00pm …. Detox drink
    3:00pm …. Broth soup
    5:00pm …. Detox drink
    7:00pm …. Liver flush drink (see recipe)

4. Should I buy organic Coconut milk in the box and add in the Kefir mix. If so, which mix do you recommend?

5. I understand and agree with you regarding the eggs. My thought was, if I do the cleans for 7 days that would equal 21 meals. If 7 are meat then would you recommend 14 eggs dishes? If you have any other ideas about protein dishes then I will cut down the meat.

6. The reason that I brought up the oils that I eat and the amount is because I’m concerned that the fat will interfere with the cleans and diet. I am not diabetic.

7. My Candidate is on back order. Maybe 4 weeks from Native Remedies.. Is it ok to continue the cleans without it?

8. What should I look for in a good Swedish Bitter. I’ll probably have to go to my health food store.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I’ve seen Able tell people to avoid psyllium husks/powder. A lot of people (including me) seem to order it after seeing it mentioned on the website. I’m wondering if the bentonite clay is safe or useful, or also something to be avoided.

JC

Hey Javizy,

I am concerned about it as well. I may just down shift and use water with lemon twice a day and a small amount of bentonite clay and husk once a day. After the first day of the cleanse (yesterday) I have had so many reactions it is difficult to keep track.

This cleanse is not for the meek! Have a good day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Starting cleans and need some help with schedule’ is closed to new replies.