Starting boulardii protocol soon…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Starting boulardii protocol soon…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So I purchased 2 packets of floraster and I was gonna try it out soon. The only problem is I consume a lot of antifungal products.

How strict do I need to be with these antifungals?

Do I need to stop drinking chamomile tea which is antifungal? It helps me wake up in the morning…

Do I need to stop consuming rutabega on the weekends? Should I replace with something like potatoes or pumpkin bread?

What about juniperus homeopathic (it cleanses liver)?

What doseage should I take the boulardii at and can I do megadosing?

I remember dvjorge stating that I should stop SF722…

Any other advice would be helpful…

-raster

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I took jarrow’s SB 5bil CFU per pill. I started with 2 and worked up to 4-6 a day. It did lower the number of BM’s I had per day though so be prepared for that possibly

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

The lower your antifungal intake the better. Definitely knock out the rutabaga. Replacing chamomile with something else is easy enough, I thought chamomile was a sedative anyways?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Raster,

If you don’t want to lose your money and time, don’t take anything antifungal. No Kefir.!

Keep the diet the best you can. No potatoes, please. You have to give S. Boulardii time to work. Keep the treatment seriously for a month or more to expect some good results. 3 or 4 capsules a day is enough, in my opinion.

Good Luck,

Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What about fatty acids which can be antifungal? I am taking E3AFA and fermented cod liver oil. I also take flax oil which may be in the same category…

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

raster;53914 wrote: What about fatty acids which can be antifungal? I am taking E3AFA and fermented cod liver oil. I also take flax oil which may be in the same category…

-raster

I don’t think those are going to affect the boulardii too much. To be safe, stop them for a while if you want.

Jorge.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Starting boulardii protocol soon…’ is closed to new replies.