Starting a regiment for my systemic candida…opinions?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Starting a regiment for my systemic candida…opinions?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fylgia
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 23

My GP has concluded that I have had systemic candida for over five years now (tracking back to all the times I remember unknowingly had thrush and ignored it; I had no idea what it looked like and just though it was plaque gone crazy.)
    I never showed severe symptoms until my Gyn-doctor put me on antibiotics for what he said screened as BV, when I told him it acted like a yeast infection. After the antibiotics ceased, it hit me like a train; I’d have anxiety attacks, could barely function at work, threw up every bit of healthy food I normally ate, etc. You all know what I mean.
    Unfortunately though, my GP gave me Nystatin with no reference to diet restrictions, and the candida is taking control worse than ever.
    I study and practice holistic medicine and regularly collaborate with my GP, but I’ve never had experience with systemic candida before, only localized infections.
    After researching this site and many others over the last month, I complied a six-month regiment to try and combat this, as it has been long-seeded and become severe:
    -Oregano Oil capsules
    -Candida Cell Wall Suppressors (to aid the oregano oil)
    -Candida Tea Baths (for the skin rashes)
    -Milk Thistle and Dandelion Liver Detox Tea (to combat the die-off)
    -Woman’s Multi-vitiman
    -Magnesium Supplements
    -Vitamin C Supplements
    -And of course, six months on a strict Candida Diet, no cheats whatsoever.
    I know this may sound like overkill, but long talks with my GP have amounted to one conclusion:
    He said quite bluntly that this is beyond his expertise, and since the systemic candida has gone so long untreated and exacerbated with my symptoms on a steady escalation, that if we can’t hit it hard and get it under control quickly, it could become life threatening and put me in the hospital, and he knows his colleagues there do not believe that candida exists, much less treating systemic candida.
    I’m 25, nothing has ever kept me from achieving my goals in my life. The candida may make me regret not feeding it what it wants, but I know I can stick to this plan without fail. I want my life back. Since both my GP and I are combating this with novice training though, I would like to get feedback on those who are more acquainted with this infection and can maybe offer more sound input.

Thank you all for any help, it is greatly appreciated.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t call it systematic candida because if it was systematic, you would be in the hospital fighting for your life. I would call it candida overgrowth or CRC (candida related complex).

I’d also explore sweating out the toxins via the skin as a way to detox…

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery.

-raster

Fylgia
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 23

raster;49507 wrote: I wouldn’t call it systematic candida because if it was systematic, you would be in the hospital fighting for your life. I would call it candida overgrowth or CRC (candida related complex).

I’d also explore sweating out the toxins via the skin as a way to detox…

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery.

-raster

Would hot baths and steam baths count? I know excercize is important, and I do excercize, but as I am now, I only get fifteen minutes in and my muscles start giving way…

Ok…I’m glad to hear it’s not systemic. As for 6-18 months, I can do that. If I feel I haven’t been well for long enough at six months, should I shoot for another year, or keep check as I go?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

By sweating I mean you should consider doing a sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi, steam room, etc. as much as 6 days per week to detox the toxins. The more the toxins stay in the body the worse you will feel. Hot baths work too but aren’t as effective.

I have lots of suggestions but everything is here on the forum, so just do some searching.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Starting a regiment for my systemic candida…opinions?’ is closed to new replies.