Stage One: Cleansing-Diet restrictions question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stage One: Cleansing-Diet restrictions question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nicole13
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 18

Hello, I am currently prepping for my first Candida cleansing diet. I will be starting the cleanse in a few days and have been reading up on pretty much everything that I can possibly think of that I would need to know about Candida Cleansing to ensure that I am sucessful. Like many I think the Diet restrictions in the First stage will be the most challenging to cope with. With that said, I would like to juice my own combination of (candida diet approved)vegetables with my juicer, instead of making the vegetable broth that is listed on this website. For example: Organic raw …. kale, romaine lettuce, cucumber, parsley, with ginger, lemon, and garlic. Would this be just as acceptable as drinking the broth? Any ideas? I was also wondering if I could blend the raw veggies in water with my blender. Not sure if blending them whole is really considered an actual Colon Cleanse method, or if it would be more for the detoxing diet option. Any feedback would be appreciated!Thanks!

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

I made blended veggie drinks when I did the cleanse and I continue to do so. I think juicing veggies is a great idea as well.

I didn’t do the cleanse that was all liquids, rather the one with the detox drink and all veggies.

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

nicole13;39082 wrote: Hello, I am currently prepping for my first Candida cleansing diet. I will be starting the cleanse in a few days and have been reading up on pretty much everything that I can possibly think of that I would need to know about Candida Cleansing to ensure that I am sucessful. Like many I think the Diet restrictions in the First stage will be the most challenging to cope with. With that said, I would like to juice my own combination of (candida diet approved)vegetables with my juicer, instead of making the vegetable broth that is listed on this website. For example: Organic raw …. kale, romaine lettuce, cucumber, parsley, with ginger, lemon, and garlic. Would this be just as acceptable as drinking the broth? Any ideas? I was also wondering if I could blend the raw veggies in water with my blender. Not sure if blending them whole is really considered an actual Colon Cleanse method, or if it would be more for the detoxing diet option. Any feedback would be appreciated!Thanks!

Hi Nicole,

I think your idea of juicing allowed vegetables is a very good idea for the cleansing portion prior to stage 1. I juice the allowed veges from the strict diet list for breakfast daily. Personally, I did a 6 day water fast for the cleanse, which is an excellent way to jump start the cleansing process. It might sound scarey if you have never considered it, but it’s easier than you think once you get past the 1st day.

I you decide to juice the vegetables, I would do that for only 1 meal and eat lightly steamed veges from the strict diet list for the other meals during the day. That way you give yourself a break from the juicing and don’t set yourself up to fail by making it too difficult to stick to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Stage One: Cleansing-Diet restrictions question’ is closed to new replies.