stage 1: cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions stage 1: cleanse

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kirstyk4 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jee
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 20

Hi everyone

The first stage
    —————
    Here’s a 7 day plan that you can use for your detox. Of course this is just a rough outline, you don’t need to follow it exactly.
    8:00am …. Detox drink (see recipe)
    10:00am .. Broth soup (see recipe)
    1:00pm …. Detox drink
    3:00pm …. Broth soup
    5:00pm …. Detox drink
    7:00pm …. Liver flush drink (see recipe)

Is this stage consistent of ONLY these beverages? Or can I eat my normal meals in between? If I have to live on this for a week I think I’ll drop on the floor….

Furthermore, I work out twice a weak, lifting weights and I DON’T want to loose weight.. What can I do during any of the stages to keep my weight up?

edit: I also dance 2-3 times a week.. So I’m active, need my energy to move around. Other than that, I’m a student in my masteryear.

Kind regards

kirstyk4
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 125

Hello Jee and welcome to the forum,

Here is the protocol that many of the members of the forum use instead of what the website says. Take a look, it is a little different:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

The allowed foods, also a little different:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

If you feel that the cleanse would cause you to lose too much weight or make you too tired, you have the options to skip it and start right off with Stage 1. Many of the members of the forum did not do the cleanse but are still making progress on stage 1. I am also working on my masters degree and decided that doing the cleanse would cause me to lose too much weight.

If you have any other questions, let us know.

Kirsty

Jee
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 20

Thank you Kirsty

Right now, I ‘m just trying to cut the carbs & sugars. The 1st of februari I have an appointment with the Dermatologist (candida signs started with a rash on my private area), I’ll discuss this diet etc with him. Right now I’m also taking garlic tablets.

Kind regards

Jee

kirstyk4
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 125

Good luck at the derm. I saw one a couple times over the past year and a half. I’ve had a rash for about 3-4 years on my ankle that they were unable to tell me what it was. Since I’ve started the diet, the rash is now about 90% gone. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘stage 1: cleanse’ is closed to new replies.