Spit Test : FRUSTRATED!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Spit Test : FRUSTRATED!!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mstewart 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Took the spit test after oil pulling, brushing teeth, eating 2 fried eggs in coconut oil.

Strands fell down but after 15 minutes were gone. Had hubby do it as well. His just floated on top with no strands.

I’m assuming since ENT said I didn’t have Candida after taking mouth swab that mine was gone but I was sticking to diet.

Why would I still have strings from Spit? Is this a reliable test?

Pissed that husband had nothing. He ate pizza, german chocolate cake, Peanut butter and jelly bagle, 3 glasses of hot coco, 2 Mt Dew’s and a glass of whiskey. I told him he should be dying of this crap…but nope. His spit floats…does not budge.

What am I doing wrong? How do I get rid of this stuff????

Should it be easier to get rid of since I got it from Antibiotics…or did I have it deep in my stystem and it came to a full roar with the aid of the antibiotics?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Dont know about these spit tests. I too heard that one cant trust them.
    Read in the other threat all the symptoms I have and suffer. Still in the spit test I am clean like a whistle not strains. It looks like I don’t have candida.

Then I too read that you have to do it in the morning before doing anything. You get up from bed and that spit test is the first thing you do.

cheers
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This is something else I’ve never bothered to address; seems to be the day for that. The spital test for measuring the amount of Candida albicans in the body is completely bogus and useless.

The test shows up differently for different individuals because of what it actually measures — which is the amount and thickness of mucus. Mucus is of course affected by many factors.

For example, even mild allergies or a cold can cause you to produce thicker than normal mucus. Of course, we all know that normally allergies go hand in hand with Candida but then again, not everyone with an allergy also has a Candida infestation.

An over-consumption of dairy products increases mucus production.

The level of dehydration does the same.

Poor elimination of bodily waste material causes extra mucus to be produced.
    But on the other hand, our mouth is one of the ways that the body expels some of the waste material, through mucus.

Spicy foods can cause an increase of mucus. If you’ve ever eaten too much chilly and soon afterwards your nose started running, thatโ€™s just the body eliminating the irritants in the chilly by creating mucus.

The shedding of dead cells from inside of your mouth; we have more of these dead cells in the morning because we drink less water at night to wash these cells out, so there’s more mucus containing the bacteria, which means thicker spittle.

The bacteria in the mouth in the mornings is at its highest count. The bacteria literally clump together in spittle, therefore sinking to the bottom of a glass of water.

So by this you can see just how dependable the spittle test is when it comes to the amount of Candida you may or may not have.

Able

Jackie2
    Participant

I had read about doing it early in the morning. However first thing when my feet hit the floor I’m up and putting coconut oil in my mouth for a good oil pulling and then brush teeth and rinse mouth really well with salt water (just realized I was using table salt and that was bad) Then I sit for about a half hour and drink warm water. By that time I ate my two eggs and thought what the heck I’m going to see what my spit does compared to his. UGH. I’m pretty sure I still have it because of the burning feeling on my tongue. I don’t have all the other symptoms other folks here have. But last year was very stressful for me and I do beieve I had some of these symptoms. I just want it out of my MOUTH!!! and i guess my whole Body.

How can the ENT test my mouth and say it was gone…that was a full week ago??? I have no proof that it is there other than why would my tongue burn?

Jackie2
    Participant

Thanks so much for your response and all the time and thought you put into the advice you give out. So appreciated. I won’t stress about the spit test. I will move forward. Slowly ๐Ÿ™‚

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Jackie2 wrote: Thanks so much for your response and all the time and thought you put into the advice you give out. So appreciated. I won’t stress about the spit test. I will move forward. Slowly ๐Ÿ™‚

This is good news. Trust the diet and take your time. I believe that the natural healing from the inside out will need our patience. The way the doctors deal by working with the symptoms gives quick results and we feel it is helping but in reality it is not because it doesn’t deal with the root of the problem. The tuff thing with the natural healing is that the symptoms stay or even become worse in the beginning. That is contradictory to what we expect. The mind thinks if I do good I will be rewarded. But this is not so in the beginning. If a smoker, alcoholic, drug-user, coffee or sugar addict stops taking their drug they too suffer for a while before they are feeling better.

all the best to you!
    Hang in there!
    yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The spit test is not effective in determining whether you have candida and the only way to know for certain is to get some expensive tests done to determine whether you have a candida overgrowth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6iryzPoBow

-Raster

mstewart
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 47

Thank you so much for this info. I was basing too much on this test and it got my hopes up of being cured fast. Oh, well. Proceed on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Spit Test : FRUSTRATED!!!!’ is closed to new replies.