Spaghetti squash, Bok Choy bad?????

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Spaghetti squash, Bok Choy bad?????

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Are these veges ok?? I know they are not on list

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Spaghetti squash is a type of starch. However, it’s lower in starch content than are potatoes or corn. I would call it a ‘test food’ meaning should try a small amount and wait at least 3 to 4 days before having it again. If you experience any type of reaction at all, discontinue it for at least a month.

Bok choy is actually a good natural prebiotic and is acceptable for the treatment. Thanks for mentioning this. It has now been added to list.

Able

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Is a sore throat a symptom of candida – I did have some spaghetti squash and like two TBSP os winter squash – two sips of wine – so maybe sore throat is because of that?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Winter squash contains a higher number carbohydrates compared to most vegetables, which is why it’s not on the allowed-foods list. So the winter squash along with the few sips of wine together provided a very nice meal for the Candida. The sore throat could be just another symptom of a growing Candida infestation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Spaghetti squash, Bok Choy bad?????’ is closed to new replies.