Sore mouth – cleanse day 1

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sore mouth – cleanse day 1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jo*Jo 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

I started my cleanse today and followed the strict instructions to the letter including 3 drinks of water with lemon and one drink of ginger, garlic, olive oil and water. I’ve also drunk almost 4 litres of water.

After the first lemon drink my mouth was a bit dry but it got worse throughout the day and right now the inside of my mouth / throat feels quite sore, verging on itchy / tingly.

I’ve never had oral thrush, just an itchy mouth occasionally.

Is this feeling today some form of die off? Or is it just me reacting to the acidic (I assume) drinks?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jo*Jo wrote: Is this feeling today some form of die off? Or is it just me reacting to the acidic (I assume) drinks?

Actually it could be either one, although I wouldn’t think it’s coming from the lemon unless you already have thrush which you say you don’t. Are you taking something for die-off symptoms?

Able

Jo*Jo

Yes I began taking Molybdenum on Saturday (x1), then two on Sunday and three yesterday. Three today too as well as Milk Thistle.

I say I dont have oral thrush, I’ve always looked out for it and the only symptom I’ve had, if it is one, is the itchy mouth but it was only in the summer months and I linked to hayfever. Nothing else. I say this because I wasnt aware I had vaginal thrush for quite a while..

If I do actually have oral thrush, is there something else i should be doing? Oil pulling maybe?

I also feel like I want to sneeze all the time..

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You could definitely be doing the oil pulling therapy; in fact even if you think you don’t have it this may help whatever the cause is, even die-off. Let’s see how it does after a few days of oil pulling.

Able

Jo*Jo

Well I’ve done it twice so far today and I think it may be helping 🙂 I quite like doing it too. The molybdenum also seems to help alot and especially with the sneezing and headaches.

Head related symptoms seem to be me at the moment (almost at the end of day 2) and I’m thinking that I must have oral thrush after all but have had it for a very long time as my tongue has looked like this for years and I’ve not had any other symptoms other than the odd itchy mouth.

Thanks Able.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sore mouth – cleanse day 1’ is closed to new replies.