Something sweet needed

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Something sweet needed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jamespaul 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jamespaul
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 31

I have been living off chicken rice vegetables for months now and going very well, but now amd then I need something to chew on..
    Found loads of sugar free sweets but they have syrup in etc? Can someone reccommend something I can chew on pleaseeeeee!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think instead of eating candy or anything similar with high fructors corn syrup or similar sugars, I would go towards the fruit route and eat fruit. Fruit tastes good and has natural sugars. Don’t eat too much of it but you can have a little bit everyday if you are doing good.

I’d also switch from rice which is inflammatory to buckwheat which is not. Buckwheat has prebiotics within it which feed the beneficial bacteria in the gut.

-raster

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

Some little in between meal snacks that I give myself are not cheat foods at all and fit right into the Candida diet.

I mix 1/2 c. Kefir, 4 tbsp flaxmeal, and 1 tbsp cinnamon. Mix well, let sit in the fridge for a few minutes and enjoy. It’s like eating pudding…. with NO guilt that you’ve gone off the diet.

My other one is, I’ll take coconut oil and heat it in the microwave, I’ll add 1 tbsp of cinnamon, mix, and then pour onto a slice of coconut bread. It’s almost too delicious.

jamespaul
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 31

cheers guys i shall try both of your ideas…. what is kefir you said about?
    and raster how do i know when my candida is gone? got a feeling its nearly gone!!
    cheers guys

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Something sweet needed’ is closed to new replies.