Some issues and information needed.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Some issues and information needed.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  eskimo_pup 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

I’m on 4/5 teaspoons coconut oil only and I find if I have 6/7 teaspoons or more I get this intense stomach pain that feels exactly like food poisoning, roiling stomach and extreme nausea.

I take kefir throughout the day so ideally i only want to take the antifungals once and as far away from drinking kefir as i can.

Also i started NAC and l-glutamine on the advice of the forum but there is no dosage instructions on the forum stickie about supplements, could these be updated on the thread?

I still have cracked and dry fingers and a dry throat but i think it’s just die-off. My appetite is extremely minimal.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Take 1500mg of L-glutamin per day, and spread it out over 3 doses with meals. Never have taken NAC.

-raster

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

if u want reduce the coconut oil nd see what happens using another antifungal in place of it ,i notice i gt the same thing severe nausea and stomach cramps when i take anymore than 3 teaspoons so i backed off for now

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

hope4eva77;34995 wrote: if u want reduce the coconut oil nd see what happens using another antifungal in place of it ,i notice i gt the same thing severe nausea and stomach cramps when i take anymore than 3 teaspoons so i backed off for now

There’s actually no such thing as an antifungal that replaces coconut oil. That’s because coconut oil is so much more than an antifungal, and the fact that it’s an antifungal is secondary to its other very positive factors.

EP, you should take the 4 to 5 teaspoons a day and attempt to add another half teaspoon every 3 days.

Able

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

Able900;35026 wrote:

if u want reduce the coconut oil nd see what happens using another antifungal in place of it ,i notice i gt the same thing severe nausea and stomach cramps when i take anymore than 3 teaspoons so i backed off for now

There’s actually no such thing as an antifungal that replaces coconut oil. That’s because coconut oil is so much more than an antifungal, and the fact that it’s an antifungal is secondary to its other very positive factors.

EP, you should take the 4 to 5 teaspoons a day and attempt to add another half teaspoon every 3 days.

Able

Will do, do you have a dosage for NAC able or should i go with what’s printed on the bottle? Cheers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Some issues and information needed.’ is closed to new replies.