So many different opinions on what works

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions So many different opinions on what works

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  not4sakn 5 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

not4sakn
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 15

Seems no matter what forum you turn to everyone has a different method of treating and eliminating candida.

Dr. McCombs allows all fruits but not oranges, he allows all potatoes of all forms but the only grain is brown rice, no buckwheat, oat bran, etc… He says no to all nuts and seeds for several weeks and even milk alternatives like almond and coconut milk.

Many say the sugar from fruit is processed differently than processed and refined sugars found in candy or snacks and isn’t an issue.

The more I read the more confused I get. I see diets stripping you of everything and people still don’t get healed and I see diets where people can have what the other says no to and yet it helps others.

My breakfast usually consists of:
    egg whites
    turkey bacon without nitrates
    almond milk

Lunch:
    Spring mix salad with cucumber, onion, garlic, broccoli, and olive oil/lemon dressing I make and chicken with avacado

Snacks:
    Daily snacks are usually almonds, almond butter, and I just purchased brown rice cakes today because a few agree its ok and hummus.

Dinner:
    Could be anything from chicken, lean red meat, or fish. Sauteed onions, asparagus, green beans, salad or something along those lines.

I don’t eat peanuts, vinegar, condiments, bread of any kind, no oats, sugar, juices or anything. At this time the only questionable foods I eat are almonds, almond butter and brown rice cakes.

I’ve considered allowing myself brown rice to eat with meals for extra calories. Some sites even say low sugar fruits like granny smith apples, blueberries or raspberries are ok for smoothies.

I know people can respond to things differently and thats probably why the diet Raster recommends is so much stricter than Dr McCombs.

There are times I just feel like Im starving myself which is bad. I don’t want to lose weight but I want to get better but I’m not even sure my issues are candida related because I have absolutely NO STOMACH issues at all. It’s all neurological…headaches, neck pain, brain fog, palpitations in my head, slight jerk…but no doctor has an answer so I decided to take this journey on my own.

Currently I’m not taking any supplements either. What are the staples one should take on this diet besides garlic cloves etc..?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘So many different opinions on what works’ is closed to new replies.