So confuse. A litle help please. Thanks

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions So confuse. A litle help please. Thanks

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie2 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mickironald
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 8

Hello I work in a call center and today I will get out of home at 5 pm and I will come back at 0:00 am. My dinner time is at 7:00 pm. So I have to bring food from home. What I can bring??? Well I will bring 2 eggs but what abbout vegetables? How can i bring vegetables without spoling???? What can I bring to my work without spolimg it? Can I cook a chicken meat and bring it to my work and let it in the box for 4 hours and then eat?

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I take my food with me everywhere. I cut up a cucumber, peppers, celery, cauliflower etc. I put it in baggies. I boil eggs peal them and put them in baggies, I take a greek yogurt. I put an ice pack in the bottom of an insulated lunch bag. Put my yogurt and eggs close to the ice and pack a little sea salt…it is great. I also pack the same stuff to snack on during my son’s double headers. I don’t eat a lot of meat but I did find organic salmon that comes in these little pouches. In a pinch…when driving to Florida 15 hours I ate that.

Hope this helps. Good luck. It is hard at first but once you get in the hang of it (on on month 8) it just seems normal.

Jackie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘So confuse. A litle help please. Thanks’ is closed to new replies.