smitty99 need you help!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions smitty99 need you help!!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mark2 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mark2
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 26

Hey man,after taking two months of antibiotics ,i develop a serious ut protisitis with i dont know what and none doctor can tell me what ,all i know was i was a big and strong healty man ,after i took those antibiotics my body shut down ,I was taking a shower in my bathromm which is infected with black mold ,there where my problem begin ,i notice my penis start to peel after that i got a uti more antibiotics but burning never went away ,i went all over nyc looking for help from doctors.They would say nothing is wrong with me.All i know my illness began when i took those antibiotics and years of mold exposer,after reading some of your post I decided to ask for help,please what you do with the mold in your house ,i spray bleach in mines but i know i will com back,my base ment dont have ,but i am getting it tested on friday ,Do u think mold can do this to me ,I am trying to follow the forum diet and dv jorge antifungal teraphy long term ,but boy this diet is so hard,from your experience does the body get use to it or not?thank u and god bless you in your recovery.This syndrome is killing me ,you r not alone.

mark.

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

wow, your story is so similar to mine.

To answer your question, can mold do this to you? The answer is unquestionably YES it can.

The list of what mold can do to your body is unending and you will never get better until you either leave or clean it properly. First thing, DO NOT use bleach to clean up mold. Bleach does not kill mold. It just turns it a different color and makes it harder to see and it will eventually come back. Use a solution of water and borax to kill it. I would also advise looking into buying a cold air diffuser and getting some thieves oil and diffusing it for 24-48 hours straight in your basement. Thieves oil kills 99.6% of all mold in the air and on your walls. But you still need to clean all visible areas with the borax first.

Basically a shortened list of what the mold does is it weakens your immune system, destroys all the beneficial bacteria in your stomach, allows candida to flourish and take over your entire body. You cannot beat candida until you are in a mold free environment, I cannot stress this enough.

I had mold poisoning very very bad. I had dark urine, acid reflux, dizziness, rapid heartbeat, itchy eyes, etc. Those symptoms have pretty much gone but now I’m left with the monster that is candida to get rid of and I’ve finally resorted to Rx antifungals to finally win this battle. Everyone is different and you should try the natural path first. You may respond differently than me.

The way I explain it is getting out of the mold environment will allow you to recover 30-40 percent, the last 50-60 percent is going to be the candida. Everybody in my opinion who has had mold poisoning has candida.

You add antibiotics to the mixture and that just makes it even worse for your body. I had a bad mold exposure when I was 12 years old too so I was probably already hyper sensitive to black mold.

My issues started with penile problems as well. Than it spread like wildfire. Sinuses, feet, throat, etc.

So my advice to you is #1 focus on cleaning up the mold in your home. Get some borax. It’s cheap stuff

http://blacktoxicmolds.com/borax-kill-mold.php

here’s some info on how to make the solution and also washing your clothes with it. It’s a very low toxicity to the body too and some people even digest it although I don’t recommend that.

#2, consider diffusing your basement with thieves oil. I found the best quality diffuser for the price was from heritage diffusers

http://heritagediffusers.com/

i just got the cheapest one they offer and it works fantastic. Here’s a video on the effectiveness of diffusing thieves oil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVzVb3uYBPw

Once you’ve done this. You can focus on your healing a lot better. Start getting the sugar out of your diet nad incorporating natural antifungals. Don’t overdo it if your die off becomes too much. Again this is a marathon and not a race.

Raster is the leader on this website and is a wealth of information, even more than me. He’s who I learn from and ask my questions too. He also had candida develop from mold poisoning so any info he has to add should be followed!

That’s at least a starting point for you I hope!

mark2

Smitty 99 ,Did u get test for black mold or fungal infection?How did u manage to ge rid of the penile infection?

mark.

Smitty99

mark2;50380 wrote: Smitty 99 ,Did u get test for black mold or fungal infection?How did u manage to ge rid of the penile infection?

mark.

the black mold was in my memory foam mattress that I was sleeping on for months. I got rid of the memory foam mattress. Cleaned the whole room with borax and water and diffused thieves oil throughout my entire basement to rid it of mold spores in the air and on the walls.

The penile infection is more than likely thrush caused by candida. The black mold causes candida which causes male penile thrush. You can only rid yourself of it by ridding yourself of first black mold and then candida.

Unfortunately thrush is one of the last symptoms to go during your battle with candida so you won’t notice it clear up until you are almost 100 percent recovered. I’m unfortunately not there yet.

I can’t tell you how long it will take you to clear your candida. It all depends on the level you have it. Some people can clear it in 2 weeks while others need many months.

The problem with black mold poisoning is it damages all the parts of your body that would help you recover from candida. So it can be a lengthy battle. I have improved though from where I was in June. In June I couldn’t even make it up my stairs without my heart feeling like it was going to beat out of my chest.

Now I’m actually playing a little hockey but not enjoying it as much as I would 100 percent healthy.

mark2

Smitty 99 Thank u,I dont have trust ,i have burning in the urethrea and stinging ,hotness sensation ,all i know for a hendred percent it statred with antibiotics and black mold in my house.I am getting borox this weekend and started what u recomended.I am currently taking fluconazole and nystatin in like after 1 month ,i notice i had a massive die off ,heavy burning etc.days now it ease alittle bit.thank u

mark.

mark2

Smitty want to ask u about the diet ,r you strick on it ,oh man this diet is hard man,I am loosing weight like crazy ,no energy ,i hope this crazy diet helps man.

Smitty99

mark2;50383 wrote: Smitty 99 Thank u,I dont have trust ,i have burning in the urethrea and stinging ,hotness sensation ,all i know for a hendred percent it statred with antibiotics and black mold in my house.I am getting borox this weekend and started what u recomended.I am currently taking fluconazole and nystatin in like after 1 month ,i notice i had a massive die off ,heavy burning etc.days now it ease alittle bit.thank u

mark.

I had trouble urinating too after my black mold exposure. It is a common issue of mold poisoning. I immediately went to the hospital (this was back in April) and they said it was a bacterial bladder infection and prescribed antibiotics. That was script 1 of about 6 or 7 I’ve had since the end of winter early Spring.

I now know after many months of research that it was black mold that gave me that symptom more than likely. Also candida can give you issues urinating cause it can infect your urinary tract as well.

My mold exposure was quite severe. I had the worst anxiety you can ever imagine. It was so bad my adrenaline was pumping 80 percent of the day cause I was so scared of everything. I didn’t know what the hell was going on with me. This was while I was still sleeping on the moldy mattress. Heart palpilations, acid reflux, I could go on and on. A lot of those symptoms got better after I got rid of the mattress.

But everything I’m fighting is from the candida. I’m taking the same treatment plan as you it sounds like. I am also doing the nystatin and diflucan right now. My only concern is if the sinus infection I have is black mold related and not candida, the diflucan won’t do anything for me. Diflucan won’t kill stachybotrys or aspergillus but I am going to give it a good solid 3-4 weeks before I make that determination. I’ve read itraconazole could be an option if that was the case. But I’m not a fan of Rx drugs as it is so I”m going to give the diflucan a chance as it’s one of the easier drugs on the body for antifungals.

Did you doctor give you a urine test to rule out other possibilities? I had the full meal deal done when I went in, they gave me a urine test to test for UTI and possible STD’s which made no sense to me but they offered so what the hell. I went back in after finishing my antibiotics and they call came back negative. Which told me it was a fungal/candida issue. I also had super dark urine as well which is a sign the black mold is putting a beating on your kidneys. That problem as well as the trouble urinating went away.

But I do have thrush from the candida though which is a pain in the ass.

The diet is incredibly hard. I wish I could give you some tips that would make it easier. I was strict for about 2 or 3 months after the mold exposure and I did improve quite a bit but I haven’t been as strict as I should be in the last month or two but I’m going to be getting that back into shape.

I also lost a ton of weight but that really wasn’t a bad thing for me. You cut out sugar and carbs and you are going to lose weight. No way around it.

My plan now is to do a hybrid juicing plan and just a responsible low sugar low carb dinner. My juicing is 90 percent veggie greens and 10 percent fruit like a little strawberry or blueberry which has a low sugar amount. So I do like 3-4 big cups of juice a day with my nutribullet and a responsible dinner.

I find it easier because then I’m not worrying about 3-4 meals a day. I’m only worrying about 1. Some may not want to do that but it’s just less planning and more convenient for me.

Be careful with the diet too. If you have no energy, that is a sign your calorie intake is too low. Try incorporating rutabaga’s into your diet. YOu can cut em up and make french fries with them. Look up some recipes. Very filling and are highly antifungal.

mark2

Smitty 99 ,I got test for everything,even 2 cystocope which reveal nothing ,i spent thousands of dollars,i am not a big fan of drugs,but i am trying everything.They uros told me all of a sudden I got cpps with an unknown cause,We all know our bodies and this is candida we r dealing with.

mark.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘smitty99 need you help!!!!’ is closed to new replies.