Silly question…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Silly question…

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lynzijoy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #98426

    Lynzijoy
    Member
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

    Good morning!! I’m new here, but after planning and grocery and supplement shopping, was intending to start the cleanse tonight (I work nights)…my question is, do you think I will be okay to start this process at work or do I need to plan on spending the whole night in the bathroom?? What were your experiences with stage 1 of the diet (I’m doing option 1)?
    Thank you so much!!
    Lindsey

    #98428

    mrs.candida
    Member
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

    Hmmm not sure why you think you may be in the bathroom. I wouldn’t expect you to feel anything for at least 48 hours. Your first symptom might be tiredness or a headache.

    #98429

    Lynzijoy
    Member
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

    The lady who helped me find everything I needed at Vitamin Cottage seemed to think that being in the bathroom all day was what would happen…I just wanted to check to be sure. Thank you for your reply!

    #98430

    mrs.candida
    Member
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

    please tell us what you are planning on taking.

    #98431

    Lynzijoy
    Member
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

    I was able to find everything recommended at the bottom of the page for Stage one except the Candidate…so Moly B, licorice root extract, Vit. C, Patothenic Acid, Ashwaganda, and I take Vitamin D everyday already as part of the treatment for my MS.

    #98432

    Lynzijoy
    Member
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

    And milk thistle too!! 🙂

    #98453

    shayfo
    Member
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

    Are you doing a liquid cleanse or are will you be eating? I still don’t think either would put you in the bathroom much at first, unless you’re taking laxatives, which I don’t think is recommended.

    #98463

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    The vitamins will just be flushed through the body on the cleanse, so I would take everything except the vitamin C and D.

    -raster

    #98508

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    Lynzijoy;36929 wrote: Good morning!! I’m new here, but after planning and grocery and supplement shopping, was intending to start the cleanse tonight (I work nights)…my question is, do you think I will be okay to start this process at work or do I need to plan on spending the whole night in the bathroom?? What were your experiences with stage 1 of the diet (I’m doing option 1)?

    No one is going to be able to answer this for you. Some people experience diarrhea and others are constipated. Anyone can make a guess or tell you want they experienced, but you’re not going to know for certain until you go through it yourself. You’ll be one of the lucky ones if you experience diarrhea, your die-off symptoms will likely be less traumatic if you do.

    Able

    #98510

    Kag
    Member
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

    Have you checked with your doctor or your naturopath to make sure that these herbs and this diet are compatible with your MS treatment? You may have checked into that already but I just thought I would mention it.

    #98541

    Lynzijoy
    Member
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

    shayfo;36956 wrote: Are you doing a liquid cleanse or are will you be eating? I still don’t think either would put you in the bathroom much at first, unless you’re taking laxatives, which I don’t think is recommended.

    I’m doing the eating clease…and no laxatives…unless things get backed up, lol.

    Thanks!
    Lindsey

    #98543

    Lynzijoy
    Member
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

    Kag;37013 wrote: Have you checked with your doctor or your naturopath to make sure that these herbs and this diet are compatible with your MS treatment? You may have checked into that already but I just thought I would mention it.

    I emailed my NP and gave her the list of what I will be taking….thanks for the recommendation.

    The diet part itself will be fine…they actually recommend that those with MS eat a very clean diet :-).

    Cheers!
    Lindsey

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Silly question…’ is closed to new replies.