She says enemas made her to feel normal again !!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions She says enemas made her to feel normal again !!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

This sounds like yet another “nuke your intestines and hope for the best” thingies.

In this case, hydrogen peroxide is mentioned. Like chlorine dioxide, hydrogen peroxide may kill both bad and good bacteria, and it may attack your own body cells that line the inside of your intestines.

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

Hope for the best?

That’s a bit rich isn’t it? Everything we try in here is “hope for the best”, or passed on from someone who tried it and hoped for the best. It’s called experimentation. That’s what science is. Try something and then observe.

Enemas is just another thing to try and observe, just like modulation of diet. We are all here trying stuff, because we aren’t happy with the status quo. Cept for maybe a few. If there was a cure for candida we could stop trying, but there isn’t a cure so far, or maybe, just maybe, we’re just around the corner. If there was a cure for cancer and HIV science could stop trying for cures for these too, but it’s human nature to keep trying stuff and hoping for monumental or incremental gains, although we may make no gain at all.

David

Floggi

Please don’t get me wrong – experimenting is fine, I totally agree with you about that.

However, some experiments are riskier than others.

I think that, before embarking on an experiment, one has the right to know about possible risks (and possible benefits, of course).

In this particular case, only the benefits were mentioned: “She says enemas made her feel normal again”. I didn’t see a single word about the risks of administering hydrogen peroxide to your intestines.

So, I was faced with the following situation:
    a)   I think people have a right to know about both advantages and risks.
    b)   Only the possible advantages were mentioned.

That’s why I added the risks, just to complete the picture.

I do admit that I could have explained myself better than I did.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Floggi wrote:  
    This sounds like yet another “nuke your intestines and hope for the best” thingies.

In this case, hydrogen peroxide is mentioned. Like chlorine dioxide, hydrogen peroxide may kill both bad and good bacteria, and it may attack your own body cells that line the inside of your intestines.

If you have a serious bacterial infection like staph, would you consider taking antibiotics, or would you say to your doctor that the antibiotics are going to nuke your intestines and live with the infection?

In such a situation the antibiotics will (not may) kill both bad and good bacteria.

Just wanted to know how you look at things.

Floggi

Exactly.

As you say, in the case of antibiotics, you know about the disadvantages. That knowledge is required in order to weigh advantages against disadvantages. Only after weighing you can decide whether or not to take antibiotics.

That’s also the reason why every medicine is delivered with an obligatory leaflet which describes all possible side effects.

In this case, information was missing. There was no mentioning of the high degree of uncertainty considering the effectiveness of this anema. There was no mentioning of the possible risks and side effects.

All I did was add some information. I do not see how adding information could be harmful.

Bucephalus

Maybe it was more the cynical sounding “nuke the intestines and hope for the best”.
    Anyway, it’s all in the past now. We understand your message now.

dvjorge
    Participant

I see no reason to go straight to a bactericidal substance used in the enemas.
    There are alternatives such as Sodium Bicarbonate and Nystatin. Any acid substance will have an impact on the bacteria living in the colon. I don’t know until what degree the water also remove flora.
    Anyway, I have no doubt many people get results because they may need to remove or kill some troublemaker bacterial species which have growth in the colon.

It isn’t only candida species that may growth there but a bacterial infection may also cause serious symptoms.

The fact is the enemas bring fast relief and is an effective method to control the biggest part of the infestation.

Jorge.

Aloe214
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 8

Jorge I had done some water enema for a while. yesterday tried baking soda enema for the first time but got some bad itchiness (one of my candida symptom)at night. some said candida thrived in alkaline environment, baking soda shouldnt be taken in enema because they thrive the candida. I am confused.

dvjorge
    Participant

Aloe214 wrote: Jorge I had done some water enema for a while. yesterday tried baking soda enema for the first time but got some bad itchiness (one of my candida symptom)at night. some said candida thrived in alkaline environment, baking soda shouldnt be taken in enema because they thrive the candida. I am confused.

Itchiness is a symptom of toxin saturation. Sodium Bicarbonate has antifungal properties. It isn’t exactly the alkalinity effect that kill the yeast.

Jorge.

Bucephalus

I find that the morning after I do enemas, my eye irritation is much worse than usual.
    I’m assuming this is die-off symptom.

Floggi

Skin and eye irritation are common consequences of irritation of your intestinal tract. This may be caused by the enemas themselves.

Bucephalus

OH yeah ok. Well, I have had eye irritations since I woke up with Candida on the 1st of March 2008. I agree with you that it’s probably the enemas, I just don’t know if that’s a good sign or bad sign.

The enemas seem to amplify the problem.

dvjorge
    Participant

Floggi wrote:  
    Skin and eye irritation are common consequences of irritation of your intestinal tract. This may be caused by the enemas themselves.

Have you done enemas ??
    I have done more than 200 and have never experienced skin and eye irritation.

Jorge.

Floggi

I didn’t say that enemas cause skin and eye irritation. I said that irritation of your intestinal tract is a well-known cause of skin and eye irritation.

You can do enemas as much as you like. As long as those enema’s don’t irritate your intestines, you are unlikely to suffer from skin or eye problems.

But if, for whatever reason, the enemas do irritate your intestines, then it it not unlikely that you’ll develop skin and/or eye irritation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘She says enemas made her to feel normal again !!’ is closed to new replies.