SF722 vs undecyn

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions SF722 vs undecyn

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kel 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kel
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Good morning All,

I am brand new to this site, and I have a long history with candida. For years, I’ve endeavored different journeys toward hopeful healing. I’m grateful to have found this very knowledgeable site. I have a question: Can I take SF722 and undecyn simultaneously?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t take undecyn (sf742) before doing your research because it contains berberine which is essentially an antibiotic. So this should destroy some of your beneficial bacteria whereas sf722 does not.

-raster

Kel

Thank you for the reply. I definitely consider your information as part of my research. I have heard fantastic comments about both products, SF722 and undecyn, and I don’t mind taking them both if they’ll help me. Among other supplements, I am currently taking Udo’s Choice probiotic (102 billion). Would that help to mitigate berberine effects?

My bit of history: I was following the Life Extension Foundation anti-candida protocol for almost 2 months with absolutely zero results, not even die off. So I’m now researching SF722 and undecyn.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can’t replace your own beneficial gut flora with probiotics, some of the strains that exist in our gut simply cannot be replaced. The only thing that can reintroduce these naturally existing strains is by doing a fecal transplant.

-raster

Kel

Thank you, raster, for your expertise. I will continue to research… I’ve followed a comprehensive vitamin supplement program…been doing it for 6 years…based on all the reading I’ve done lately on candida, I can tell I’ve wasted a lot of time, money (LOTS), & effort consuming vitamins that can’t be fully absorbed by my body…because candida defiantly stands in the way. I’m certain of this because my symptoms match up almost perfectly with the candida overgrowth profile.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘SF722 vs undecyn’ is closed to new replies.