sesmark savory rice thins crackers??? Are these ok?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice sesmark savory rice thins crackers??? Are these ok?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie2 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Hubby found these crackers and brought them home for me? Any thoughts?

http://sesmark.com/products/savory-rice-thins

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Jackie.

The Rice Thins contain rice, soy sauce, and sesame seeds.
    The Sesame Thins contain wheat flour and whole wheat flour plus soybean oil.
    The Teriyaki Thins contain rice and soy sauce.
    The Onion & Garlic Thins contain rice, potato starch, and soybean tocopherols.
    The Cracked Wheat Thins contain whole wheat flour, rice flour, potato starch, potato flakes, wheat germ, soybean tocopherols, and sugar.
    The Original contains rice, sesame seeds, and soybeans.

None of these ingredients are on the allowed foods list, so if you decide to eat any of them, I would say you’re putting your treatment at risk.

When you find a new product you’re unsure about, just read the ingredients on the package, if there are any that are not on the allowed foods list, then we can’t say that it’s an acceptable food.

Able

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I was just the rice ones he brought home they had 0 sugar and no wheat/flour…so I guess I was not looking at the soy and seeds. Ugh..it is a tough row to hoe…thanks so much for your careful insight. The fine print matters 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘sesmark savory rice thins crackers??? Are these ok?’ is closed to new replies.