Sesame

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  johnny22 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

johnny22
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 23

Hey all.

I started oil pulling with sesame oil and have had great results- no white film anymore.

Read up on the benefits of this oil that state that its rich in calcium and is anti-fungal and anti bacterial.

Anyone has any thoughts on ingesting this oil? Would it be safe on the diet?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

johnny22 wrote: I started oil pulling with sesame oil and have had great results- no white film anymore. Read up on the benefits of this oil that state that its rich in calcium and is anti-fungal and anti bacterial. Anyone has any thoughts on ingesting this oil? Would it be safe on the diet?

Sesame oil is fine to use as your regular oil, however, I would incorporate coconut oil into the diet as well; coconut oil should be taken three times a day at least, a teaspoon full at a time.

Able

johnny22
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 23

Wow, thank you for the quick reply. Okay so I guess I will take a tbsp a day. Supposedly there are so many benefits.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Sesame’ is closed to new replies.