SERIOUS die off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions SERIOUS die off

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

hi guys i have some pretty urgent die off going on. I ve been on the diet for 12 days with anti-fungals, probiotics and molybdenum. 8 days into it i developed a bump on my chest under my skin and red eyes. I went to the doctor today and they told me the bump is a cyst that has to be surgically removed and then examined and the red eyes are pink eye which I have to take antibiotics for. This definitely pissed me off and has thrown me off track a bit. I already know how counter productive antibiotics are but with pink eye, its no joke. I cant take any chances. I have reason to believe this is most likely the result of die off. It cant be a coincidence. I start the diet have typical die off and then 8 days into it this happened. There must be a connection. This post is just to make people aware of the fact that you have to take it slow. I didn’t start the molybdenum until 5 days in and I was taking coconut oil, cinnamon bark oil, and oil of oregano for at least a month before going on the strict diet. I ll continue diet and molybdenum but stop anti-fungals until my pink eye is resolved. Then ill start slow with just the coconut oil. I also didn’t do the detox cleanse in stage 1 because I was planning to do a colonic or two this week, but I probably should have done that sooner to help get rid of the toxins in my body which could be in connection with the cyst and pink eye, idk but people take it slow.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There is a strong connection between the cyst and candida because I have one as well. I have it in my wrist and there is a non-surgical way to get it removed. But first, off the reason you have the cyst is because your body is protecting yourself from the candida/toxins by creating the cyst.

A great way to naturally reduce the size of the cyst to almost nothing is to apply antifungals to the skin and leave it there for hours (or overnight). Put castor oil, SF722, or another antifungal on a bandage, and tape it to your chest. It should get smaller within a few days. If its a larger cyst (like golf ball size or bigger) than you should consider surgery. There is also anti-wart homeopathics that you can take that will reduce the size of the cyst.

The pink eye thing likely is also related to candida, but am unsure. All I know is that my eyes were severely bloodshot like I was hungover/high on drugs for a few weeks after starting the diet. It naturally cleared up and has since not been a problem.

Hope this helps! There is hope!

-raster

Positivo

raster wrote: There is a strong connection between the cyst and candida because I have one as well. I have it in my wrist and there is a non-surgical way to get it removed. But first, off the reason you have the cyst is because your body is protecting yourself from the candida/toxins by creating the cyst.

A great way to naturally reduce the size of the cyst to almost nothing is to apply antifungals to the skin and leave it there for hours (or overnight). Put castor oil, SF722, or another antifungal on a bandage, and tape it to your chest. It should get smaller within a few days. If its a larger cyst (like golf ball size or bigger) than you should consider surgery. There is also anti-wart homeopathics that you can take that will reduce the size of the cyst.

The pink eye thing likely is also related to candida, but am unsure. All I know is that my eyes were severely bloodshot like I was hungover/high on drugs for a few weeks after starting the diet. It naturally cleared up and has since not been a problem.

Hope this helps! There is hope!

-raster

Thanks raster

The cyst, I will see in my next appointment what are the best options but with my eyes I’m afraid to take a chance. I’ll just take the drops and continue the fight.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I’ve treated milder cases of pink eye with chamomile. Not sure how severe your case is. If not too severe, try to put chamomile tea bags on your eyes and make sure some of it drips inside of your eyes. Do this several times per day (like 3-4) If not better in a day than it’s not working for you and give up.

sby
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 27

I too have had a bump or two from die-off. It did go away after awhile so I would definitely hold-off on surgery, especially if it isn’t hard…that’s a good way for the doc to make money I think. I soaked using epsom salts which really helped. If you can’t soak then you can put hot water in a bowl, add 4-5 (or more) tablespoons of epsom salts, and use a washrag to put on the spot until it cools, then keep doing that for 10-20 minutes. I did that for the bumps/itchy rash on my neck and head when I didn’t want to soak. Epsom salts are an amazing healing agent for drawing out toxins and healing wounds, cuts, etc. Good luck.

raedwards78
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Hello, I agree the stage one of this diet sounds really scary. I did this diet last year same time of year and skipped stage 1 and just ate a strick diet for the 1st 2 weeks, and then went on for anthoer 6-8 weeks with stage 3. I had really good results. Felt the best I’ve felt in 5 years, clear mind, lost a lot of weight, had really clear skin, etc…

Positivo

My doc said I don’t need surgery. He gave me the choice of waiting it out to see if it goes away on its own. I feel better though but I haven’t been taking anti fungals for a few days. I’ll start those again on Monday but I’ve been on the diet still and I don’t feel the usual symptoms. Thanks everyone for the response.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

raedwards78 wrote: Hello, I agree the stage one of this diet sounds really scary. I did this diet last year same time of year and skipped stage 1 and just ate a strick diet for the 1st 2 weeks, and then went on for anthoer 6-8 weeks with stage 3. I had really good results. Felt the best I’ve felt in 5 years, clear mind, lost a lot of weight, had really clear skin, etc…

Just a low sugar no processed food diet alone will solves a lot of health problems for a lot of folks. Throw in probiotics and supplements and you are well on your way to a better life. The very strict diet mentioned here is however a good sure fire way of getting rid of stubbern candida infestation quicker.

But not everyone is up to the raw veggies,eggs and no fruit for their primary diet. I have read testimonies of folks getting rid of candida with a diet simuliar to the diet mentioned on the website as apposed to the one that the forum uses.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘SERIOUS die off’ is closed to new replies.