sensitivity to vaccine

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions sensitivity to vaccine

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  kmcheney48 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kmcheney48
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

So I have a question for everyone. I had a severe reaction to the hpv vaccine years ago and no doctor found anything wrong with me, yet I could barely walk. When I read recently about the vaccine it said that people with yeast hypersensitivity should not receive the vaccine. This info along with my other recent symptoms is what led me to believe this is what I had a long with my history of antibiotics as well. So my question is, why is Candida overgrowth considered not “real” in the medical world when right on the Merck website and even the FDA website about the vaccine it states that?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its because there isn’t a drugs out there to treat it…

Also in regards to the vaccine…did you know you can sue the vaccine manufacturers? They have a victims compensation fund just as an FYI. You have a good case.

-raster

kmcheney48

When I first looked into everything 5 years ago I saw info about a possible compensation fund, but i don’t think it started until after i had recovered and i didn’t think to go back and look into too much. Thanks for the info, i know i have a good case but i know those pharmaceutical company lawyers are pretty powerful, I’m not sure if i have sufficient evidence according to them since no doctor knew why i was ill. They may just shut me down. I will definitely look more into now that you mention it though!

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Check out this thread: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9919_Mercury–Autism-and-the-Global-Vaccine-Agenda.aspx

There might be some helpful information for you there.

Paperstars
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 47

I don’t really have anything to contribute to this particular thread but I just wanted to say thanks for posting! I actually was very interested in getting the vaccine thinking I’d be covering my basis, health wise.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

If I may ask, why are you vaccinating against hpv?

kmcheney48

I got the vaccine at 20 because I wanted to protect myself. I knew a lot of girls that had got it no problem. I just know men can carry hpv without symptoms and hpv can potentially lead to cervical cancer so I decided to do it, unfortunately I would have rather not done it after that happened.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Replies: 268

That’s the famous devil’s dilemma. You want to make the best decision, so that’s what you do, but then bad luck strikes. Does that mean that the decision was bad? Or was the decision still good, but did you just happen to be unlucky?

Makes me think of what happened to a colleague recently. He really enjois going for a bike ride along the shore of the river. So that’s what he did when he felt like it again.

This time, unfortunately, he was hit hard by a young scooter driver who came down a steep bridge over the river at full speed. When he reached the end of the bridge’s downslope, the scooter driver didn’t brake, and he hit my biking colleage from the side at full speed. My colleague is still in the hospital, and it’s not known whether he will ever fully recover from his brain injuries.

He and his family surely wish he hadn’t gone for that bike ride.

Now – does this mean that his desicion to go out for an enjoyable bike ride was wrong? Answering “yes” to this question would mean that he should never have gone out for a bike ride during his entire life, because the circumstances on this day were identical to the circumstances on all the other days he decided to go out and ride his bike. Never riding his bike would certainly have been a bad decision.

So, even if it sounds strange at first sight: his decision to ride his bike was a good decision. Even on that unfortunate day! Because the consequences could not have been known at the moment of taking this decision.

A good decision, a bad outcome. This combination is perfectly possible, unfortunately. My colleague’s case and your case are two good examples.

kmcheney48

You are definitely right. Maybe if I didn’t get it I could have potentially got hpv in some way shape or form. It was definitely a scary reaction.

Its the same type of story of why I have Candida in the first place. I was on antibiotics for three years daily when I was younger for vesicoureteral reflux. When questioned if there was anything else that could be done besides antibiotics several drs said I would die if I wasn’t on them. So if not on antibiotics I may have died but taking the antibiotics led me to Candida. I feel lucky though that I am getting better from the Candida 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘sensitivity to vaccine’ is closed to new replies.