Seizures

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susansl66 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anyone else has experience with seizures and candida? Starting a few months ago and getting progressively worse, I have started to have some seizures in my sleep. They last about 1-2sec and typically happen as I am going to sleep. Ever since I got back from my trip, I’ve had a seizure once each of the last 3 nights.

I also had them 1-2 times while on our trip.

The funny thing about them is that I barely remember having them. I typically go back to sleep right away afterwards and it doesn’t harm me whatsoever. It’s a little uncomfortable but doesn’t bother me enough to the point where I don’t remember them.

I did some minor research online today and it seems that they are tied to factors such as lifestyle, diet, restless leg syndrome, caffeine, smoking, etc.

I started to have seizures before starting the diet when I lived in a very moldy apartment. Once I moved, they subsided until a few months ago. I know my current house has mold, but it doesn’t explain why I am having them while in a mold-free environment on our trip.

One theory I have is that the candida started to grow in very low amounts and thats why I am having them. Another is that its completely unrelated to this and is a lifestyle problem. I may get another EEG or get a sleep study, but its becoming concerning.

-raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I went to my naturopath today and he stated that drinking alcohol, eating sugar, eating a bunch of junk caused my body to produce a specific enzyme. This enzyme deteriorates the neurological system (basically making you retarded). Combine this with spinal fluid build up at the back of the head and thats what causes seizures!

So I did some acupuncture to free up the spinal fluid and got some supplements/homeopathics that will help my seizures. I hope I never get them again.

Cause and effect right there baby! A big relief…

-raster

Susansl66
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Glad to hear that Raster 🙂 After I had my son, I began experiencing awful ‘electrical’ sensations throughout my head/body that no-one (not even my naturopath at the time) could explain – along with MANY other messed up symptoms…these sensations eventually dissipated after many months, but many of the other symptoms remained…hoping to fully eradicate them by following this protocol….can’t wait to get started!
    Susan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Seizures’ is closed to new replies.