Seeking advice from anyone who has managed to cure a long-term resistant vaginal yeast infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Seeking advice from anyone who has managed to cure a long-term resistant vaginal yeast infection

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Holly 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Mykoza
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 32

I am posting an informative blog about using Boric acid for yeast infections:

http://vaginapagina.livejournal.com/7322745.html

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Yes, Boric Acid is broad spectrum and fungicidal. It will kill all candida species as well as Gentian Violet does. You can “cure” the vagina inside with Gentian Violet directly and avoid the douches.
    Gentian Violet is one of the things that kill the fungus very fast.

However, topical therapies don’t work when the yeast has gone INTRACELLULAR. You need a systemic drug (blood stream way) to reach the cells inside. There is nothing that penetrates the cells if it isn’t going by blood as a carrier. Until the intracellular infection be there, there isn’t cure.

The treatment must be both intra and extra cellular.

Treating chronic candida is difficult and people need education to win the battle.

Long term treatments are also necessary since current oral antifungals are fungistatic.

Jorge.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Even if it seems ok on paper, seriously watch out for the gentian violent, ladies. My friend that has been battling chronic yi/bv for a couple of years now did one and ended up in the emergency room. It gave her severe chemical burns on her vulva and her skin was literally starting to come off.

That might not happen to everyone, but I think since her skin was so stressed from the yeast, it caused a very bad reaction.

Just a warning…maybe test a small patch of skin first or something if you decide to try it.

Holly
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi ImogenHastings,

I know this post is old now, but I was wondering if you found any success with the above suggestions?

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Seeking advice from anyone who has managed to cure a long-term resistant vaginal yeast infection’ is closed to new replies.